New. I need to loose 30-40 by June, and want to share eating diary

Options
I'm new here and really looking for people to share the food diary with, I'm horrible about choosing foods and putting them together to meet my needs, so I thought sharing the food diary would be good so I can ideas on what other people are eating and loosing weight....Need a motivation partner and just make some friends..

Replies

• LDunham04
    LDunham04 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello! If you add me my diary is open. I'm down 20lbs and have about 35lbs to go. I'm here for motivation and support! Let's do this together!
  • xnattcee
    xnattcee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Gah, my goal is exactly the same as yours! I have a wedding to go in June and I need to lose weight :( let's keep each other motivated!!
  • Rett27
    Rett27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is 25lbs by June!! I'm in too! Help motivate me! I need it daily :(
  • xslimx74
    xslimx74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. Today was an off day for me. Gotta start strong tomorrow. And you can too!
  • gpstreet
    gpstreet Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi xslimx74 - I started on a bad day. Basically I had a medical. Was told to lose some weight. I started on that very day but I did have a company function to attend that involved free food and drink. However there is one benefit, it puts your body into a maximum which will only see a drop if you stick to a plan.I want to lose 7 kg within the next 10 weeks. (that is about a stone = 14 pounds)
  • Msmall124
    Options
    My diary is open also, so please feel free to add me. The biggest motivator for me has been getting creative and putting together healthy(er) meals! Its not all super diet clean foods, because I like to make use of convince foods due to a busy lifestyle, but most every meal is under 400calories and its not due to not teeny tiny portion sizes :)
  • LAKER1975
    Options
    Sounds good my goals are to maintain muscle but add good symmetry. Target goals are my lower back area drives me crazy. My diet consist of chicken, rice, spinach and beans. I also use the hell out of my nutribullet. Any tips I can offer or receive will be appreciated.