lunch ideas please

Options
abirumbles
abirumbles Posts: 3 Member
Hi im haveing salad for lunch and im geting bored of that looking for some new ideas please

Replies

• Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Today I am having a sweet potato (cooked in my Instant Pot) topped with kale that I sauteed with onion. Yesterday I had homemade quick zucchini lasagna.
  • abirumbles
    Options
    How do you make the lasagna
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Seasoned and broiled Tilapia with Brown Rice and Veggies. Super easy meal to make in advance for the week.
  • twrobbel
    twrobbel Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Spiraled zucchini "pasta" with meatballs and tomato sauce. It is soooo yummy!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Sandwiches, wraps, soups, leftovers....just make it fit your macros. Cottage cheese & fruit with a side of snap peas. I love eating snap peas raw (no dip needed).

Today is egg salad on whole wheat, steamed broccoli, and an Asian pear.

Do you have a microwave, a toaster, a refrigerator?
  • abirumbles
    Options
    Have a toaster and a refrigerator
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    For the lasagna I sliced the zucchini into thin ribbons with my mandolin then I mixed 2% cottage cheese ( 4 oz) , Bertolli Basil and Tomato pasta sauce (4oz ), shredded Italian Cheese (2 oz), dried basil and oregano, salt and pepper. I placed a layer of the zucchini on the bottom of a small rectangle pan topped with some half the cheese mixture then more zucchini and another layer of cheese mixture. Topped with more zucchini then I poured 4 oz of the sauce over the top and spread it out and topped with a little more cheese (2 oz) . Baked in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes. Next time I will pre-cook the zucchini a little before layering. I was still crunchy but it was good. The pan I made it in was small and I divided it into 3 servings. I put it into the recipe thing here on MFP and it came out as being around 200 calories per serving.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Well it would totally depend on your dietary needs and preferences. You can bake chicken on the weekend and have it for lunch during the week with rice and veggies.
  • silvercat76
    silvercat76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Two cans of drained tuna, tablespoon of mayo (olive oil), salt pepper and lemon juice. Cucumbers and either a wrap or pretzel thins.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Two cans of drained tuna, tablespoon of mayo (olive oil), salt pepper and lemon juice. Cucumbers and either a wrap or pretzel thins.

That's more my speed.
  • Charliegottheruns
    Charliegottheruns Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Today I am having a sweet potato (cooked in my Instant Pot) topped with kale that I sauteed with onion. Yesterday I had homemade quick zucchini lasagna.

Soon to be my lunch