Any people getting rid of 100+ lbs like me??

Options
13»

Replies

• AquaticChickadee
    AquaticChickadee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yup! I currently weigh around 294 lbs and need to get down to about 130 lbs. It's going to be tough, but my first couple of days of lifestyle change have gone well. I'm optimistic. :)
  • beartinberg
    Options
    Just started today, I would like to lose 100 lbs. I'm excited to be starting, hopefully I will see results on a weekly basis.
  • DannieYellah
    Options
    Yess, I am actually excited someone asked.
  • Carlala2
    Carlala2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :) I have lost 15 lbs so far and still have 92 to lose! I don't have any friends yet so anyone feel free to add me. Also if anyone is using fitbit I could use some friends on there as well!
  • sleezysterling
    Options
    I need to lose at least 120. To afraid to weigh because I no that I'm at least 22 stone. Ive spoken to a dietician whos advised me that I need between 1600 - 1800 calories a day which seems a lot but makes sense as before ive tried sticking to 1200 and alwsys failed. So add me guys need all the help I can get
  • englishmermaid
    englishmermaid Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yep, I do. Feeling positive tho, I'm finally in the "zone" was 256 last week, now I'm 249 so I'm on my way :smile: good luck to you, you're not alone
  • Nuka_Gina
    Nuka_Gina Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 105 lbs! Feel free to add me! I'm just starting out (again) but I've lost 3lbs so far! Woo hoo!
  • kimzing12
    kimzing12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm in the 100 lb club. I'll send you a request.
  • VeggieGal777
    VeggieGal777 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose 4 stone to be at my goal weight!
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have lost 138 pounds in just over a year. I understand the need for help, support, advice, and motivation. I am not done yet but pretty close. Feel free to send me a message and add me. I look forward to paying it forward.
  • I'm in the middle of trying to lose at least 140 pounds (maybe more), and have lost 85 so far. Also looking for friends with 100+ total to lose :)
  • slickers797
    Options
    Wishing you the best

• EmergencyGraphics
    EmergencyGraphics Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 100+ and could always use more friends. Feel free to add me.
  • bethyfaceee
    bethyfaceee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    want lose lose around 120-150, feel free to add me! im great a motivating others but cant motivate myself hahaha.
  • infernoboxing1514
    Options
    I lost 100 lbs a few years ago and gained 60 back but now down 30 lbs from that and going strong. hard but whats not when you really want something
  • alicesdaddy
    alicesdaddy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I originally had 325! YOU CAN DO THIS. I'm 150 down, 175 to go.
  • txlady78
    txlady78 Posts: 1
    Options
    I also need to lose 100 need encouragement
  • teresaryan67
    teresaryan67 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome stories.... Just remember it will not come off overnight. So watch your calories and carbs, exercise, and be happy!!!! You can do this!! (That used to be my problem - not giving it time)
  • vehementangel13
    Options
    I need to loose 100+ lbs. I have started eating right and been excerising. So far I've lost 20lbs. I feel better and very optimistic about the change in lifestyle. I know it can be done.:-)
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I was on MFP several years ago and can honestly say the success of losing over 100lbs was because of MFP and the MFP community. Unfortunately, I went off and did school and now coming up on Grad. school and ended up gaining weight! So, here I am again for round-two and learning how to balance it all! Feel free to add me. :)