just lost my first ten pound and found out how wonderful my hubby is :)

Options
my first 10lbs down 130 to go (gulp) but all of a sudden having so far to go is a bonus, as my wonderful hubby has decided for every 10lbs I lose he will buy my a pair of shoes i never thought i would be able to wear again, never thought i would see heels again :smiley:

Replies

• IAmPersuaded
    IAmPersuaded Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That's sweet of your hubby and very supportive! Keep up the good work...you are doing great!
  • Sebismom
    Sebismom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That's a great incentive! Make sure to wear them a lot right now, because (gulp!) your shoe size will probably change and they won't fit once you reach your goal weight.
  • jazzandbill
    jazzandbill Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    aww.. that is soo sweet.. great way for your hubby to reward your 10lb goal.. :D
  • catherinemills1232
    Options
    i thought of the shoe size thing and I'm getting a size smaller :)
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Yay! What an excellent chap :-)
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    oh man that is a brilliant reward. Props to him
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    That is so great!!
  • overin2015
    overin2015 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    No way - don't get them a size smaller - celebrate the victory now! You deserve them and whenever anyone asks you about your fabulous shoes you will have a great story to tell.
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous! Congratulations...and do you think your husband could give mine a call? I would love a new pair of shoes for every 10 pounds lost. ;)
  • catherinemills1232
    Options
    That is fabulous! Congratulations...and do you think your husband could give mine a call? I would love a new pair of shoes for every 10 pounds lost. ;)
    lol If it helps I think I know why he decided to be so fluffy, so all you need to do is have PMS yell at him lots, burst into tears and tell him you feel like a bloated blimp and hey presto fantastic hubby that will do anything to make you smile lol
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Hang on to that man!!
  • KCJinMd
    KCJinMd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yeah ! Keep up the good work. I lost 2 pounds in 9 days. So happy.
  • ktkdmommy
    ktkdmommy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    super sweet! you can do it!!!
  • jj_steele
    jj_steele Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That supportive hubby along with your great sense of humor will help keep you moving forward.
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I had to give A LOT of my shoes away after losing weight which has been very painful as my shoes are my babies and I belong to JustFab.com so I have TONS of sexy, unique heels and I had to get rid of them. Now, I'm back to getting basic shoes for work. Like boring black, navy, nude, brown, gray pumps. So sad.

Congrats though!! Sounds like you will be getting lots of new shoes!!
  • Neonbeige
    Neonbeige Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    that´s very cute (and certainly he´s not having ulterior motives, hehe ;-) )
  • jhamptonsleboda
    jhamptonsleboda Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love this! What a great guy :)
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I just told my husband about this, and have negotiated for a $25 incentive for every 5 pounds lost. Thanks! :D Lol.
    (Enjoy those shoes!)
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    It's nice to see a post about a supportive partner for a change! :)
  • CaliforniaRower
    CaliforniaRower Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    What a LOVELY reward! So perfect! And you got a keeper there! I like @rayw89's comment - what a great deal! Note to self: First, find man who will buy me shoes. Second, explain to him this incentive program. <3<3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!