SconnieCat wrote: »
    I prefer the Peep bars.

Only they're not bars.

They're just Peeps.

also you made me laugh, star for you :)
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I swear quest pays people to start these threads......

Ok I am with you on this. I see people on my feed and random threads about these things. What is the big deal about these compared to other protein bars?

They taste amazing have gluten free options, are low in sugar, low in carbs and high in fiber. They can fit into your meal plan easily, if you look at net carbs they are super low in carbs.

Like having a chocolate bar but it's "good" for you.

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

Like having a chocolate bar but it's "good" for you.

blasphemy to the chocolate gods, shame on you!

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Am i the only one who loves the lemon cream pie and coconut cashew?

I also like pb&j but it's higher in cals than the others.

I always see people with the cookies n cream, cookie dough, and white chocolate raspberry. I think they are disgusting. Especially the white chocolate raspberry. It's like chalky gross "chocolate" and raspberry seeds, and a REALLY strong artificial berry flavor.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Smores & Chocolate Brownie are my favorites! Apple Pie is pretty darn good too. I just restocked my supply of them yesterday.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    The only store around here that sells them doesn't sell them individually. I'd like to try them but I don't want to buy a box of ten only to find that I don't like them :\
  • rainbowbow
    Options
    The only store around here that sells them doesn't sell them individually. I'd like to try them but I don't want to buy a box of ten only to find that I don't like them :\

You can buy them from their website. They have some sampler packs.
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Pb&j!! 10g of fat..4g net carbs. Mmm.
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »

I always see people with the cookies n cream, cookie dough, and white chocolate raspberry. I think they are disgusting. Especially the white chocolate raspberry. It's like chalky gross "chocolate" and raspberry seeds, and a REALLY strong artificial berry flavor.

I like the lemon and coconut!! My SO hates those two. More for me!
  • MarziPanda95
    Options

Those are still packs of 12... and the website's American. I doubt they'd ship here... luckily I've just found a UK website that sell individual bars, but I'm not sure I really want to spend that much when the bars I eat currently are a bit cheaper.
  • allstarelmo23
    allstarelmo23 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    nstock wrote: »
    love quest bars!! Cookie dough, smores and cookies n' cream are my fav, especially warmed up for 15-20 seconds! YUM! Feels like you're cheating ;)
    Omg ive never tried them warmed up! Thx for the tip!!

• allstarelmo23
    Options
    Cookie dough and banana nut muffin!
    Banana nut sounds delish

• rainbowbow
    Options

Those are still packs of 12... and the website's American. I doubt they'd ship here... luckily I've just found a UK website that sell individual bars, but I'm not sure I really want to spend that much when the bars I eat currently are a bit cheaper.

Yeah. I mean, as you can see here the flavors are also subjective. It'd stink to spend all that money on a flavor you cant enjoy.

To be fair though, the CALORIE cost of quest (170 for 20g protein and 18g fiber) are some of the best i've seen.
  • allstarelmo23
    Options
    I swear quest pays people to start these threads......
    i dont get paid lol i wish i did. Just try one and you'll see why people love them

I have had plenty of quest bars in my life, and I admit I quite like some of the flavors (hello smores!)

This is also the bazillionth time I have seen this exact same thread....

There are pure protein ones that are macro similar to quest, however if I remember correctly they are a bigger bar so more of everything...the one I had was pretty yummy too
    Pure protein only have changed chocolate and vanilla. And from what i remember they didnt taste that good and i bet they had little or no fiber

• allstarelmo23
    Options

Lemon cream pie ? yum
  • MarziPanda95
    Options

Yeah. I mean, as you can see here the flavors are also subjective. It'd stink to spend all that money on a flavor you cant enjoy.

To be fair though, the CALORIE cost of quest (170 for 20g protein and 18g fiber) are some of the best i've seen.

They had a buy one get one free offer on the lemon cream pie flavour, so I've gone for it. Shipping was £2 though so I didn't save much... I guess it's still worth it if I like it and then can go ahead and buy a pack of 12 without worrying. :smile:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Pure protein only have changed chocolate and vanilla. And from what i remember they didnt taste that good and i bet they had little or no fiber

you one of those people who thinks that what is important to you must be important to everyone else aren't you?

• allstarelmo23
    Options

you one of those people who thinks that what is important to you must be important to everyone else aren't you?

Whatever floats you're boat ✌

• cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I was thinking...What's a quest bar? Then I checked the website and I bought these before and ate one and that was it. I thought they were gross, my husband ate the rest because he didn't want them to go to waste but he didn't like them either. I like Luna bars.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough