Wannabe Wedding-slim!

Options
Hi everyone,

I just signed up to this, referred by my brother who is on here, somewhere!

My wedding day is 1 MONTH TODAY, on June 14th!

Like so many of us, I've been the kind of person who has dieted for as long as I can remember, tried every fad-diet and bought almost every daft living-room fitness gadget, right down to the silly electric-shock pads!

I did lose a lot of the weight that I wanted to, when I went travelling, and started to worry more about the fact that I couldn't afford food never mind over-eating! But doing the kinds of jobs (usually hard manual labour) that backpackers get, I lost some of the bulk that has weighed me down since high school.

Then I discovered 2 new loves - the guy I am getting married to, and skiing! I'm making the ski industry my career, (I'm a ski-technician now) so hopefully I will become a sleek and fit person as the winters go by.

But for RIGHT NOW... I've got a month to get my bikini-body ready for my honeymoon. Working in the snow is awesome, I spend all the time in big jumpers, jackets and lots of warm layers. No one ever needs to see the wobbly bits! So naturally I am freaking out about having to buy my first bits of swimwear in years!

So, wish me luck people, I have 4 weeks to tone up, lose that last half-stone (yes, I'm English, we talk in stones! But 7 pounds or about 4 kilos) and get married!

Replies

• createdbyGod
    Options
    all the best. i think to lose 4kg in 4 weeks is quite realistic, you can do it.
  • skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    Options
    I second 'created' you'll drop 7lbs easy. Just a little bit of exercise (swimming maybe? wink wink) and following MFP's calorie goal for losing 2lbs a week and your tummy will be tighter and your dress looser.

Best wishes on the big day!