Need suggestion, seems to eat more after 8 hours standing at

Options
Hi there,

I'm studying and basically when I'm home I can control my food plus go out for exercise with water 8 cups or more each day.
The problem is I work as part-time sales assistant and I have to stand for 8 hours a day.
I couldn't control my need for food although I've prepared my meal. But after work I would go to grasp some snack or junk food or big meal because I felt tired. Sometimes I kept eating even I've felt full already. This only happens on my standing-workdays.
Need help and support :((
I don't wanna lose my goal, I've been lost 2.1 kg. so far but I'm sure it will spring back after session of eat a lot on workdays.
Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance everyone

Replies

• lisapickering
    lisapickering Posts: 374
    Options
    You're burning more calories when you're on your feet for 8 hours so it's reasonable that you are hungrier on those days. Try adding a couple of hundred calories on the days that your working and plan what you are going to eat after work.
  • rachellepilcher
    Options
    try a bigger more fiber/complex carb filled breakfast, lunch, snacks to fuel your body better for longer on those days
  • sjwarren66
    sjwarren66 Posts: 16
    Options
    Are you busy for those 8 hours and are you making sure you take advantage of those 15 minute breaks allowed (by law) in the am and pm? If not, you may be snacking out of boredom and desperation.

I used to have a full-time job as a front desk associate for a hotel. I rarely had relief during my shift, so I grabbed snacks when I could - especially when it was slow and I was bored. Not to mention I had very little opportunity to move around for a little exercise.

I would suggest that you make sure you're taking breaks - drink plenty of water on those breaks, eat a full lunch, etc.
  • pakky
    pakky Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks everyone,

I'll try better plan and more complex fiber to snack during my break !