2 long years but finally met my goal weight!!!

Options
The picture on the left is me almost 2 years ago on my 16th birthday... Not the best photo to show my weight but the only one I have to hand right now! I don't know how much I weighed here but at my biggest I got too nearly 10st (I'm 5'ft 5ins). I was so unhappy with the way I looked and felt and just looking at this photo reminds me of those feelings!
So I decided on a goal weight of 8st which after nearly two years of loosing weight, then putting it back on I have (fingers crossed) managed to keep to this weight for some time now! I weigh 8st1lbs and have never felt happier with my body!
I'm looking to tone up ready for summer and maintain this weight I've tried so hard to get too!

Replies

• mkip550
    mkip550 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT! I just got started and have a long way to go.
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You've done great!!
  • DiscePati
    DiscePati Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You are so tiny! By that I mean petite and beautiful. Congrats on reaching your goals it must feel amazing!
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Excellent! What a beautiful girl you are!
  • TheSwoleMinister
    TheSwoleMinister Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hard work and dedication will always pay off. Nice job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!