A Happy Moment

Options
I am not crazy about how I look right now, but that's always the best time to take progress pictures. .

The left is today, the right is exactly two months ago. I know I still have a lot of work to do, but look at the difference in my back!And to be completely honest, this is with absolutely no consistency. Not really sticking to my diet, going to the gym maybe twice a week, no cardio. It's only been about a week that I've been on top of it and I cannot wait to see where I am in 10 weeks. It's time for me to really buckle down. I am tired of making excuses and then complaining about my weight. .

t-10 weeks until my birthday/vacation.

Replies

• bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    That's some great progress! Sounds like you're setting yourself up for continued success - best of luck and enjoy your vacation!
  • valarsen
    valarsen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I was shocked when I saw. It's a nice reminder that the scale is just a number.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Absolutely - and it's hard sometimes not to obsess about the number, but keep taking your pictures, they'll help keep you motivated when the scale refuses to budge.
  • maxjaffa
    maxjaffa Posts: 4
    Options
    Looking great!!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Your arms look smaller too.