Shakeology

Options
Good Morning! I am interested in trying the shakeology shakes, the chocolate shake. Has anyone tried any shakes yet?
I have been stuck with my weight and I am:smile: trying to mix up my food and thought this would be good for breakfast

Also, any recommendations to get over this plateau? i have been busting my butt at the gym and eating fairly good.
Thank You!

Replies

• irunova
    irunova Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have bought the chocolate shakeology and have been taking it for a few months now but not daily.... just when I need a quick meal/snack since its really low in calories. The only thing I had a problem with in the beginning is that its really thick when you mix it, so dont let that surprise you! :) I got used to the texture and thickness after a little bit. I do like the taste and have heard from many people that chocolate is the most popular one. Hope this helped
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I like shakes for a quick breakfast after my bike ride. I like 1 from EAS. The chocolate is great!
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    I love the Chocolate Shakeology, the Greenberry made me gag no matter how I mixed it. I had issues with the thickness at first, then just started doubling the amount of liquid......and now I look forward to them. They help curb my chocolate cravings and are great when I am pinched for time.
  • nikkip1215
    nikkip1215 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback! I will have to try it out
  • NataliaXtine
    Options
    I drink shakeology twice a day... I use half a scoop in the AM w/coffee, almond extract & ice and the other half scoop w/ 1/2 banana, 1C almond milk & ice around 1430 or for dessert depending if I need that extra "pick me up"

After I'm done with Asylum, I plan to do the 3 day cleanse to flush out some toxins... heard you lose some lbs too;)