TurboFire

Options
midpath
midpath Posts: 246 Member
I am pretty much set on this program but I would like to hear your experiences and thoughts on the program. What was the food and eating like? I know you workout 6 days a week but how long are the workouts? Anything else? Did you do this multiple times? What were your results and how close did you stick to it?

Replies

• TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting month 2 and I seriously LOVE it. I am doing Portion Fix (the 21 Day Fix meal plan, minus the workouts). My nutrition has slipped a little recently, but I have lost something like 7lbs.

The workouts have different times, but they are all under an hour. Some days you might just do HIIT 15 (15 minutes) and Stretch 10 (10 minutes) while another day you might have Fire 45 (45 minutes, catching the trend?) and Stretch

I have done P90x, Brazil Butt Lift (didn't finish), P90x3, PiYo (didn't finish) and now TurboFire. I have also done Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred. P90x3 and TurboFire are my absolute FAVORITES.

When it comes down to it, you could do anything, as long as you LOVE it, you will stick to it and get great results.
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is my soulmate workout! It helped me lose 20lbs and get to the 100lbs lost mark - it WORKS! I stuck to the workouts and did it twice (the second time I did a Turbo Fire/ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid schedule) to get the 20lbs off but remember that everyone is different. I know people who lost more than 20lbs during their first round.

The nutrition guide is quite well-rounded but basic to sticking within a calorie range.

If you'd like more info or if you have more specific questions about it, feel free to friend me! :) I LOVE talking Turbo!
  • lmramos1
    lmramos1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started using turbo fire to mix up with the insanity program (just finished but redoing). I like turbo fire but do find it frustrating learning the moves as I feel I don't get as much out of my workout and often I'm just jumping around punching randomly trying to catch up. By the third time doing the same workout you start getting the hang of it and then it's a blast. I don't like having the stretch separate from the workout, I just end the workout and do a five minute stretch of my own. Honestly, I like insanity better for the cardio and simplicity but turbo fire has better music and is much more fun.
  • FrancesscaD
    FrancesscaD Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love the program. I have lost 10 pounds so far. I really do enjoy the food and diet. Some days I still might have something different to eat but keep it in the same nutritional boundaries.The diet keeps me satisfied. I love Chalene she keeps me motivated. For me it works. Each day is different you might just exercise for 20 minutes, 45, or 55. This is my first round. Oh and I love the music. Any more questions friend me, I love Turbo.
  • Rubie782
    Rubie782 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have done Turbo Fire in the past with great results. For me, it is the type of workout that if I really don't feel like exercising, I start and within 5 minutes I'm totally into it. I plan on starting it again on Monday 03/23. Feel free to friend me if you want to start and we can keep each other accountable!