Subway

Options
LaDawn74
LaDawn74 Posts: 132 Member
I wished Subway offered Sprouts and avacado as an option for their sandwiches. YUMMY!!!!!

What's your fave Sandwich?

Replies

• Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    The Subway here just started to offer spinach. I love it! My favorite sandwich is either the turkey breast or the chicken one. I love the lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, black olives, and green pepper on it. So yummy.
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Orchard Chicken salad. ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    The Subways around here offer avocado. I kinda of assumed they all did.

I'm simple. I like turkey on wheat with lettuce and tomato.
  • whateverdamnit
    Options
    The Subway here in New Zealand has avocado as an option.. too bad it tastes like chemicals. Yuck!
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Oh SPROUTS! I adore sprouts. My favorite sandwich is the Spicy Italian (pepperoni and salami). Not healthy, I know.
  • HannahPastoor
    HannahPastoor Posts: 303
    Options
    I get the veggie delight on wheat. Loaded with veggies!
  • whateverdamnit
    Options
    Oh and my fave sandwich, or at least the one I always used to order because I assumed it was low in sugar, was a 6-inch Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on wheat bread, with lettuce, tomato, onions, jalapenos, olives, gherkins and carrots, with a Honey Mustard Dressing and no cheese. :)
  • Rosaleeh81
    Rosaleeh81 Posts: 34
    Options

Mine too!!! i just had one for dinner :) SOOOOO Yummy!!! i have mine on honey oat bread with spinach, onions, and green peppers! I could eat that everyday!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I just had a sweet onion chicken teriyaki salad with spinach instead of lettuce. YUM!
  • Teenamarie_36
    Options
    I get the veggie sub on flat bread loaded with all the veggies except spinach!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Un-healthy option....Spicy Italian with spinach, provolone, black olives, onions, tomatoes olive oil and vinegar. Oh how I've missed this!!

Healthy options....veggie with everything above on toasted wheat or turkey with mustard and everything else above but oil & vinegar.

I do wish they had sprouts as well! That is why I love Jimmy John's :heart:

Oooh has anyone had their pizzas? They are actually pretty good. Haven't had one in forever! Used to get them in the dorms in college all the time!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Jill_newimprovedversion Posts: 988 Member
    Options

I like this one too- but I'm not real clear how to log it. The info on the site, does it just apply to the meat choice? Do you then add in the bun choice and rest of the fixins' individually?
    Sorry, don't mean to snag this thread- have looked in the forums to see if this has been asked before ( to no avail)
  • nymamiyankee
    Options
    i love the chicken cordon bleu...or the subway melt...we have sprouts here i am but havent seen avocado...
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options

I do wish they had sprouts as well! That is why I love Jimmy John's :heart:

I LOOOOOOVE Jimmy John's!!! Their bread is sooooooooo good!
  • Crystal817
    Options

I like this one too- but I'm not real clear how to log it. The info on the site, does it just apply to the meat choice? Do you then add in the bun choice and rest of the fixins' individually?
    Sorry, don't mean to snag this thread- have looked in the forums to see if this has been asked before ( to no avail)

http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/menu/freshfit_choices/orchard_chicken_salad/#

If you go there, you can add what ever toppings/bread/condiments you want and it shows you the exact nutrition info at the bottom. You can do this for any sub/salad.

(click + Nutritional Facts at the bottom, then click +Your Build)
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My favorite is buffalo chicken, jalapeno and hot relish with spinach! :D
  • LaDawn74
    LaDawn74 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I like the Sweet Onion Chicken Teryaki on whole wheat, LOTS of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, little red onion and the sweet onion sauce.
    NO CHEESE!!!!

One of the ones I've gone to told me the spinanch was only for salad. Going to ask again if I can put it on the sandwich......

I don't like the flat bread..going to have the bread scrapped out some the next time I get one.
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    Mmm you're making me want one! I love the sweet onion chicken teriyaki on toasted wheat, with lettuce, cucumber, GHERKINS (yum) and black olives, with the sweet onion sauce. We aren't as exotic in the UK, no spinach or avocodo in the subways over here! I have no idea what the orchard chicken salad is but it's making me think of apples lol.
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I get the Asian Checken Salad with black olives, green pepper, onion, lots of lettuce, cucumber and no dressing. I have low fat in the fridge at work. No croutons and just s sprinkle of cheese. It's the best.
  • Crystal817
    Options

One of the ones I've gone to told me the spinanch was only for salad. Going to ask again if I can put it on the sandwich......

That's silly. I get spinach on subs all the time!