Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Makeup Junkies??

Sarah1023
Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
Any makeup junkies out there?? Add me if so. I love my Shaun T workouts and mfp logging, but also loveeee makeup, have a beauty IG and just started a youtube channel. Looking to expand my page with other ladies like meeeeee!

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    i enjoy makeup but im not a junkie anymore

;)
  • I'm a beauty blogger :) www.ericarosa.com !
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    I love me some makeup, but are not a blogger like you. Add me if you'd like :)
  • Mayra726 wrote: »
    I love me some makeup, but are not a blogger like you. Add me if you'd like :)

thanks gorgeous! I've just added you :)
  • breens91
    breens91 Posts: 23 Member
    I've recently been playing around with makeup a lot! Learning to be a makeup junkie LOL :smile:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Only my Lipstick! I wont leave home without it! :kiss:hv4wbpozkjyy.jpg
  • CoffeeLover1991
    CoffeeLover1991 Posts: 70 Member
    I wish I knew some great make up tricks to just make me look like a whole different person, but unfortunately I suck at makeup :/
  • amrunner69
    amrunner69 Posts: 170 Member
    Hi Ladies, I'm extremely supportive of cosmetology and pretty women, which this thread is loaded with. Feel free to add me
  • jnyhart
    jnyhart Posts: 30 Member
    I definitely love make up and a borderline junkie! :D
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    hourglass <3 byterry i love my high end makeup but mostly im a skin care junkie
  • the_chiha
    the_chiha Posts: 784 Member
    Love makeup!! I'm not pro by any means, but it is so fun!! I have too many lipsticks and I don't like to go without mascara. :)