New mommy trying to loose baby weight and more

Options
hi, my name is amber and just trying to find like minded friends to help and get help from. Had my son 9 months ago and gained a lot of weight from having him and not doing much. I'm a stay at home mom , and a veteran. So I have my ups and downs (ptsd , depression ) Just looking for some friends to be motivaters and like wise :)
Right now I'm trying my best with low carb diet, less than 50 grams of carbs a day. And try to go to the gym 3 times a week if my son allows me too. Lol

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Hi Amber, welcome :)
  • etemad2004
    Options
    me too i am a new mom my son is 2 months old and i have 2 older daughters i gained lots of wieght during my last pregnancy and want to lose about 20 kilos now .. add me if you like
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey amber welcome :) feel free to add me an we can go on the journey together! :)
  • Freedom1890
    Freedom1890 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Amber! Congratulations on your son :) I don't have any children, but I want to - they are actually one of my biggest motivators for losing weight. I have anxiety and ptsd so can understand where you're coming from with regard to mental health :) my name's Becky. I'm 24, welsh, married and veggie. Feel free to add me :) xxx