Turn down for.. wait, what?

Options
Looking for some new friends. Not that my current friends aren't adequate. They're better than adequate. They're shining stars. Real winners. If I could meet with them all and hug them in person, I probably wouldn't because it would a: creep them out, b: creep me out if they willingly accepted this hug (stranger danger).

But, I digress. I crave fresh faces. Do you eat halfway decent most of the time? Log occasionally and/or more? Do you exercise? (maybe not as much as you should but you're making a solid effort at it).. then let me into your world.

Let's see.. I'm 28. I live in Northeast PA. I am single. I have no kids. And before this starts sounding more like a personal ad: looking to lose about 50ish lbs. I log almost daily, including logging in, logging my food and exercise. I just got back from vacation, so my streak has been reset.. but I've been active since June of last year.

To resume the personal ad, I have a dog, cats, and I love animals. I don't enjoy long walks on the beach, unless I'm watching them being done on netflix, and it's in a completely non-romantic way.. unless they stumble across a body and it turns into a super awesome crime thriller.

Come at me, bro.

Replies