Body pump

Options
I go to the gym and do a thing called body pump, and I was wondering if anyone else out there did the same?

Replies

• Marsirlene
    Marsirlene Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started doing it last week! I was so sore!! I did it again yesterday and still sore, but not as bad as last week.

I noticed it's not an option when your trying to add an excercise, so after some research, I found out you can burn about 6-10 cal/min. Since I just started, I used the "create a new excercise" tab and set it up with the 6 cal/min (360cal/hr). As I get better and start adding more weight, I'll increase my cal/min.
  • tntony
    tntony Posts: 3
    Options
    thanks for the info, one or the instructors told me that depending on your how hard you work, it was a 300 to 400 cal. burn. I really like the workout, it keeps it structured, I try to get in some cardio befor or after.
  • dctyler
    dctyler Posts: 30
    Options
    I've been doing the Les Mils Body Pump for about 6 weeks now. I love the class.
  • tsgaddy
    tsgaddy Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I do body pump and according to my HRM, I burn about 360 calories in an hour
  • imnotyourpal
    imnotyourpal Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love Body Pump!
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I love it, been doing body pump for years, steadily increasing my weights during it