Been using this for awhile - time to get serious!

Options
Hi All,

Been using mfp for awhile but haven't made much progress - joined a fitness challenge and hoping to stay motivated everyday! Started my own business this year so things have been tough but looking on the bright side!

Replies

• crystallized
    crystallized Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm also in the Los Angeles (county) area...Pomona to be exact. Grats on the new business. What gyms do you go to and when?
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Great idea joining a challenge, that can really help give you a jump start..meeting new members, challenging yourself. Also helps you keep a fresh commitment with other members doing it along side you. :) Good luck!
  • kingmindy
    kingmindy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Started an architectural firm and fashion line this year - so been busy but trying to stick to working out when I can! I just moved to the Westside am still looking for gyms to go to - much better at going to classes. Currently have been going to core power yoga sculpt class - it's a mix of cardio/yoga/weight lifting. How about yourself?

Have 10 more weeks in the challenge! Need all the luck I can get! Keep up the good work you guys! Xoxo