High calorie healthy foods

Options
mznikki85
mznikki85 Posts: 11 Member
what are some high calories healthy foods? I need some ideas. Help!!!!

Replies

• never2bstopped
    never2bstopped Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Nuts, seeds, avocado, full fat dairy
  • scottacular
    scottacular Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Cake.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    the foods that get you into a surplus and allow you to hit your macro/micro goals..

steak, pork, ice cream, bagels, pizza, pasta, rice, etc...
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Nuts, fatty cuts of meat, full fat dairy.
  • TheMetalMan0
    TheMetalMan0 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Pizza
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    the foods that get you into a surplus and allow you to hit your macro/micro goals..

steak, pork, ice cream, bagels, pizza, pasta, rice, etc...

This. Eat nutrient dense food to get your micro nutrients and balance out with other foods to hit the rest of the macros and calories remaining.
  • Notreadytoquit
    Notreadytoquit Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Incorporate 1-3 tablespoon of healthy oils ... coconut, olive, avacado, grapeseed into your day. Nuts & sees should do nicely, too.

Combine both and add 1 Tablespoon coconut oil (will harden when cold) to 1 cup raw seeds or nuts in skillet. Stay with it and stir about 5-10 minutes. Add healthy sweetener (xylitol, birch sugar) & 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds when you hear seeds first start to pop. Toss until golden. I like a pinch of salt & cayenne but you can customize and add raisins etc. Seeds without raisins - 80 calories per tablespoon.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Incorporate 1-3 tablespoon of healthy oils ... coconut, olive, avacado, grapeseed into your day. Nuts & sees should do nicely, too.

Combine both and add 1 Tablespoon coconut oil (will harden when cold) to 1 cup raw seeds or nuts in skillet. Stay with it and stir about 5-10 minutes. Add healthy sweetener (xylitol, birch sugar) & 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds when you hear seeds first start to pop. Toss until golden. I like a pinch of salt & cayenne but you can customize and add raisins etc. Seeds without raisins - 80 calories per tablespoon.

That sounds disgusting...
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Salmon
  • mznikki85
    mznikki85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Im going to try some of these
  • JiveDoc
    JiveDoc Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Dates, tofu, coconut butter, other nut butters, oatmeal, avocados, full-fat dairy products, beans...chocolate...
  • Imanapeman
    Imanapeman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Grassfed beef, organ meat. Avocados, pure cacao chocolate, salmon.
  • Notreadytoquit
    Notreadytoquit Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I assure you spicy seeds and nuts are delicious in soups, salads, trailmix, stirfry's, and when cool enough right out of the pan. Enjoy.