On the road to success... Again.

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Josue Guerrero. I've been using MFP for about 3 years now and it's really helped me out. At 5'7, I went from 110 pounds to 150 through the use of this app and bodybuilding. Sadly I was involved in a serious car accident a little under a year ago and pretty much had to learn how to walk again. I went down to about 119 pounds.

I felt pretty bad about myself and my situation. 2 years of hard work down the drain and I was back at square one. Then I thought to myself what would life be without a little failure? Those who get back up when life knocks them down are the ones who perserve. After intense physical therapy and mental conditioning, I was finally able to return to the gym in October of 2014.

Fast forward to now, and I'm currently sitting at 133 pounds and lifting close to what I used to. I still have a long road ahead of me before I'm at my goal weight of 150. I'd like to reach that by at least this time next year.

Anyways, I'd love to make some new friends and keep people motivated! The only catch is that I hope some of you can keep me motivated as well :). As a former personal trainer I can also assist anyone with advice on their workout regimen and also on their diet.

Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Replies

• BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about the accident but great job getting back on ya feet! An losing the weight! Feel free to add me:)
  • keyshas84
    keyshas84 Posts: 113
    Options
    you're doing a great job, sorry to hear about your accident. But don't stop whatever you do keep going you're welcome to add me!
  • LadyMcCupcake
    LadyMcCupcake Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey :)
    I'm really sorry to hear about the accident but kudos to you for getting back out there!
    Feel free to add me as well!