new

Options
Lozx87
Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
hi im lara i am new to this sort of thing so dont know exactly what to write.

i am 24 years old i have 1 daughter 2yrs 8mths old and i have tried losing weight as far back as i can remember as always been a chubby kid and it nothing ever seemed to help, after i had my daughter i was diagnosed with pcos now it is even harder to lose weight. just looking for people who experience the same feeling or going through the same. Feel free to add me, i suppose support is like tescos every little helps

Replies

• Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    welcome to mfp and good luck with your goals!
  • tammy_ingwersen
    Options
    Welcome to MFP..... I am also new here and looking for friends. I think that support helps alot so I will be here for you if you are willing to be here for me..... Add me if you would like:smile:
  • mecasgirl
    mecasgirl Posts: 64
    Options
    Welcom to MFP. You will find a lot of support and encouragement here. We are all here for the same purpose and that is to lose the weight. Keep your eye on your goal and make sure you log all of your calories. After a while it will become second nature. This is a great website. Check out the recipes for great ideas. Best wishes and best of luck to you.

:happy:
  • ShinyFraga
    ShinyFraga Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! I too suffer from PCOS, so I completely feel your pain there. I was diagnosed 2 years ago, and it definitely makes losing weight more difficult. But we CAN do it. And I'd love to help support you along the way if you'd like to friend me. :smile:
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    would just like to say thank you. And i just hope i can do this for my daughters sake as well as mine.