just lost my first ten pound and found out how wonderful my hubby is :)

Options
2»

Replies

• rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hehe. I started the conversation with "Soooo...", and I think he knew what was coming next. ;)
  • nesian_twin
    nesian_twin Posts: 198
    Options
    Great incentive for you and great husband, lucky you! :)
  • catherinemills1232
    Options
    rayw89 wrote: »
    I just told my husband about this, and have negotiated for a $25 incentive for every 5 pounds lost. Thanks! :D Lol.
    (Enjoy those shoes!)
    thats fantastic, its so nice to have something to work towards in the short term :)
  • catherinemills1232
    Options
    Neonbeige wrote: »
    that´s very cute (and certainly he´s not having ulterior motives, hehe ;-) )

I have just picked out a gorgeous sexy pair of boots, so he's smiling lol
  • Neonbeige
    Neonbeige Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Neonbeige wrote: »
    that´s very cute (and certainly he´s not having ulterior motives, hehe ;-) )

I have just picked out a gorgeous sexy pair of boots, so he's smiling lol

hehe! that´s what I thought, but since you both love it: win-win :-)

• Wellsuzie
    Wellsuzie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If it were me, I'd buy brightly colored walking shoes that fit right now, to give a boost to my walking/aerobic workout program! Come to think of it, I could use a new pair of bright pink walking shoes right now bc I my current ones are getting tired looking. Thank your hubby for the great idea!
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    yi5y6nym3lut.jpg

For sale - UK size 4.5 ;)
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm learning on here that supportive partners aren't as common as you might think. I'm very lucky to have one - we went the movies the other night and he took me to the supermarket beforehand to get bottled water and grapes, instead of popcorn and choc tops from the cinema candy bar, and he has started choosing restaurants where he knows I will have healthy options when we eat out. Your man (and mine!) is definitely a keeper!
  • kim678
    kim678 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    How sweet! I got a new $11 pair of house shoes this weekend for losing 11 pounds! (Also my hubby's idea!)
  • catherinemills1232
    Options
    I'm learning on here that supportive partners aren't as common as you might think. I'm very lucky to have one - we went the movies the other night and he took me to the supermarket beforehand to get bottled water and grapes, instead of popcorn and choc tops from the cinema candy bar, and he has started choosing restaurants where he knows I will have healthy options when we eat out. Your man (and mine!) is definitely a keeper!
    awww thats so nice bless him :)
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    That's nice :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    wow he sounds like a keeper good job
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options

That's so thoughtful! (*)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!