Anyone on here try Yevo?

Options
I came across a Yevo representative today who told me all about this new company and what great health benefits they offer with their breakfast foods. They claim they have no "bad stuff". No MSG, trans fat, high sodium, preservatives, processed sugar, or artificial dyes. I looked online and found no third party reviews. Anyone on here that is not a representative that has tried Yevo please let me know how you are liking this product.

Replies

• galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Their website says their oatmeal has "15 macronutrients"

LOL
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Their website says their oatmeal has "15 macronutrients"

LOL

Did . . . did they create some new ones?
  • MsValerieAnne
    MsValerieAnne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    All of their food has 15 macronutrients in it. Lol.
    I'll see if I can find anything out about it from my direct sales friends (I don't know anybody that sells it, but they may know people that have tried/used it before with reviews).
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Yevo only launched as a company in February 2015. (Last month.) It supposedly is going to be distributing dehydrated foods. It is yet another multi-level marketing scheme. Most of the information out there is about the marketing/MLM potential. There's precious little information about what the actual product is. Here's the most specific information I could find. Do you want to pay $224 for several packs of instant oatmeal?

YEVO Start Up Kits:
    $50: is just starter kit
    Silver pack: $224 has 2-5 packs of oatmeal, apple cinnamon oatmeal, breakfast rice, regular back office marketing materials and starter kit .
    Gold pack $480 1 bulk (30 servings) of each plus 3-5 packs of each, 1 yr premiere back office marketing materials and starter kit.
    Platinum $540 1 bulk (30 servings) of each – oatmeal, apple cinnamon and breakfast rice, 3 – 5 packs of each, 30 servings vitamin coffee and vitamin tea, 1 yr premiere back office marketing materials, starter kit and ticket to ribbon cutting event!
  • stephdeeday
    stephdeeday Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Buy a huge bag of oats...less than 5 bucks. Add whatever you like to it..berries, nuts, banana, peanut butter, raisins, cinnamon...etc. Save yourself 500 bucks.
  • jddnw
    jddnw Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't bother trying anything sold through an MLM scheme.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    That is some expensive oatmeal.