I'm back and Not stopping

Options
hi folks I'm Paul, this is not my 1st Rodeo with loosing weight, about 20yrs ago I lost 120lbs in 6 months with hard work and dedication, I looked and felt great and actually people looked at me which it's very unfortunate that people treat you differently before and after. Well I maintained it for 10 yrs and it's been slowly creeping up on me, I need to get 45 lbs back off and it's been very difficult, I work out everyday but I eat emotionally and that has been my problem. I am one of the most funniest people you'll ever meet and help others more than myself just looking for positive people this time to help me :)

Replies

• badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I like funny. Welcome aboard!
  • pauly48
    pauly48 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks B) raring to go
  • Deezy06
    Deezy06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if you would share a few tips from your first weight loss?
  • pauly48
    pauly48 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well I was very determined you have to have the right frame of mind and being a veteran I went deep down to get that motivation back, I did weight watchers as well and lost 120 in 6 months, I did great for years then was a little down on things and gained 60 back , now I'm back and more determined to get this extra sack of fat off of me.
  • shenicahood
    shenicahood Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let me first start off by saying happy new year, I believe that God has ordained this year for me to succeed in life. I'm ready to bark up on this journey again so I can feel better and live happy. Just need a little couragement knowing that I'm not the only one struggle with my weight there is other people like me.