Looking for some friends on here to keep motivated!

Options
Donna_MH
Donna_MH Posts: 11 Member
I joined MFP ages ago but couldn't figure out how to use it for ages.
Recently however I bought a fitbit zip tracker and settled down to figure out this app worked!
Now I'm feeling ready to get back on track with my health and so would like some friends with common goals! :)

Replies

• pinkslippers1996
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you want :)
  • Kdoh812
    Kdoh812 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also looking for a buddy to help me keep on track. You can add me, can I add you as well? Thanks!
  • eharte2015
    eharte2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. My first day using this app and definitely would love motivation pals!
  • VTems2381
    VTems2381 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nearly died from Flu last year. Was in a coma for two months and rehab another two. Starting nursing school this Fall and need to get in shape. My health needs to come first! Would be great to have a few peeps to keep the motivation flowing!
  • dunnt1892
    Options
    Add me please. I'm new and struggling with the app. I need motivation also, and friends
  • redrubyphoenixxx
    redrubyphoenixxx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me too !
  • dunnt1892
    Options
    Add me. I need everything I can get but willing to support everyone I can
  • OregonBekah
    OregonBekah Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I too could use a few people to help me keep on track. I have been on here off and on for 3 years but really need to stay here to get healthy.
  • badzoe
    badzoe Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'd love some new buddies!
  • kotarea
    kotarea Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am always up for new buddies!
  • robinsaun
    robinsaun Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    me three! Need the re-motivation... it's been awhile.
  • pateyface
    pateyface Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just re-joined a couple of days ago and I'd love some new friends too.
  • kyram77
    kyram77 Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too! Just started. I'd love some other people on here.
  • peauntbutter
    peauntbutter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'd like to glean from all if your motivation too! I do well with my eating for a couple days then I fall off yhd wagon. I need to be more consistant.
  • VTems2381
    VTems2381 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'd like to glean from all if your motivation too! I do well with my eating for a couple days then I fall off yhd wagon. I need to be more consistant.

Hi peanutbutter! My longest stride is two months, then off the wagon. That was awhile ago though. I'm a week in, 3 lbs down, and not struggling yet. I've been managing an extra 800-1000 calories at the end of the day that are leftover which is pretty darn good. I always manage to have my two scoops of ice cream after dinner each night to keep my sanity though!! I've cut out coke/pepsi which is huge for me and trying to drink tons of water. I add lemons so it keeps me interested. Add me for a friend if you like! Safety in numbers, right!? Best of luck to everyone!
  • JLDRKSJ
    JLDRKSJ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me, love some new friends
  • heathrlynn50
    heathrlynn50 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    New on here, you can add me! Looking for friends and motivation myself!
  • massimo690
    massimo690 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    VTems2381 wrote: »
    Nearly died from Flu last year. Was in a coma for two months and rehab another two. Starting nursing school this Fall and need to get in shape. My health needs to come first! Would be great to have a few peeps to keep the motivation flowing!
    Wow, what a story!

Anyone can add, always looking for more encouraging friends!
  • AlphaLung
    AlphaLung Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined with an improved attitude. Please add