Another 50+ gal....on the move

Options
Looking to connect with new friends on the same journey. January 2015 a I hit my highest weight ever....and I'll tell no lie, I shed a tear!

Working on things since then...and now down, 9.2 lbs since 05 Jan... Still a ways to go to meet goal........Aiming to meet my step goal every day - currently 7000 - will increase as I move along..... And logging every day!

Want to get past my last weight loss - which was 15lbs...before I gained it all back, with a bit more!

Sound familiar?? Feel free to reach out and connect!

Looking forward to chatting with you,
Trish

Replies

• iluvcake2
    iluvcake2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have lost and gained many pounds in my lifelong attempts since teenage years. Now in my 50's i decided enough is enough. I hit my all time high in january . Started MFP feb 17. I luv that it is free. I can easily track so i know if i m overeating. 8 # down , with many more to go, but i am setting 30 lb goals at a time
  • rosib1962
    rosib1962 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    tazmac2 wrote: »
    Looking to connect with new friends on the same journey. January 2015 a I hit my highest weight ever....and I'll tell no lie, I shed a tear!

Working on things since then...and now down, 9.2 lbs since 05 Jan... Still a ways to go to meet goal........Aiming to meet my step goal every day - currently 7000 - will increase as I move along..... And logging every day!

Want to get past my last weight loss - which was 15lbs...before I gained it all back, with a bit more!

Trish

• rosib1962
    rosib1962 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend ...your journey sounds really familiar to my ears!My latest journey began Jan 5th 2015 and each day is a very small step in the right direction,starting with MFP is like having a new best buddy!
  • Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Thanks for responding, have sent friend request... :D
  • Trishajac
    Options
    iluvcake2 wrote: »
    I have lost and gained many pounds in my lifelong attempts since teenage years. Now in my 50's i decided enough is enough. I hit my all time high in january . Started MFP feb 17. I luv that it is free. I can easily track so i know if i m overeating. 8 # down , with many more to go, but i am setting 30 lb goals at a time

I can so relate to your words....Congrats on the 8 gone!
    I have approx 40 lbs to lose, for my height....but I made a decision to go at it in 10lbs goals... So, 9.2 so far...should hopefully make my first goal this week.

• Trishajac
    Options
    I weigh in weekly....I choose Friday morning.

How about you?
  • Trishajac
    Options
    rosib1962 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me as a friend ...your journey sounds really familiar to my ears!My latest journey began Jan 5th 2015 and each day is a very small step in the right direction,starting with MFP is like having a new best buddy!

That was my day on my latest start as well!

• Trishajac
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! always good to have new MF Pals!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    How often do you check your weight?
  • csteuter
    csteuter Posts: 87 Member
    Options

Trish

This is exactly my journey! I started again in January - disappointed to only lose 8 pounds, but trying to stay positive. I also lose 15 pounds, gain it back ... lose it again. I want to get past that 15 pound loss and keep going!
    Cynthia
  • sylviajackson23
    sylviajackson23 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I weigh in weekly....I choose Friday morning.

How about you?

I weigh Friday's at doctors I used to weigh at home but scales always say different weight so Friday weigh and shop day
  • Trishajac
    Options
    iluvcake2 wrote: »

Feel free to add me, if you would like to connect more often!
  • Trishajac
    Options

I weigh Friday's at doctors I used to weigh at home but scales always say different weight so Friday weigh and shop day [/quote]

Hope you did well today Sylvia!

Trish

• Trishajac
    Options
    csteuter wrote: »

This is exactly my journey! I started again in January - disappointed to only lose 8 pounds, but trying to stay positive. I also lose 15 pounds, gain it back ... lose it again. I want to get past that 15 pound loss and keep going!
    Cynthia

Please feel free to add me as a friend!....and we can connect more often...
  • Trishajac
    Options
    I'm just back from 2-weeks vacation....and had a gain of 3.4. Not great....but could have been worse!

Back on track on Monday (past) ...and weigh day - today - down 2.4 of the gain... Happy about that.

Key to success this week? Tracking...and no post vacation alcohol....
  • Trishajac
    Options
    dropped another .2 this week... a little disappointed by that - however - I am still on the motivation train.... so "All Aboard!!"