It's only been three days but the results are incredible.

Options
monique73reyes
monique73reyes Posts: 5 Member
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I've been walking at least 40 minutes during my lunch hour and an hour after dinner for the past two 3 days. I have been successful so far keeping under my maximum allowed calories and have already dropped 2lbs. the past 2 months. I was only walking an hour 3 times a week and barely watching my calorie intake and had lost 5 lbs in 2 months. yet I decided I have to attack this weight problem more vigorously and the results are paying off thus far. It's just a start, but I REALLY believe now I am determined and that make all the difference.

Replies

• _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you can do it!
  • ally203kattz
    Options
    Good for you! 1 day at time, 1 pound at a time
  • monique73reyes
    Options
    :) Yes and thanks for the encouragement.
  • sweetbamaTLC
    sweetbamaTLC Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You can! One step at a time.
  • thesherry
    Options
    You can do it
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep it up!
  • JennyLiss
    Options
    Good luck. Your strength give me strength too! Don't give up
  • jazzandbill
    jazzandbill Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. I also started for 4 days now and the results are so more obvious then when I was trying to do it on my own without writing calories intake. Glad to know if u walk more u will see bigger results. Ty. U can add me.
  • monique73reyes
    Options
    I want to thank and encourage everyone on their journey. After losing my mother, she was only 55 years old. With heart problems, diabetes, low blood pressure, thyroid issues. I said to myself she was too young. She didn't smoke cigarettes or even drink a glass of wine. Just very poor eating habits and no real exercise regimen. I thought to myself why would I want to leave my chikden so early. I will be 42 years old this year and just last year alone I gained 30lbs. While trying to finish my education and working full time with 3 children (ages 12-17&20). So I am taking a year off of school to concentrate on my health. I will pick it back up to finish my last year, but not at he expense of my sanity and health. I wish you All well. It's not easy but it is possible. God bless!
  • debraainsworth
    debraainsworth Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep on keeping on. One step, one day, one pound at a time!