Any other vegans on here?!

Options
Hello! Looking to connect with fellow vegans! I have been vegan for 7 years now.

Replies

• bitsyspider
    bitsyspider Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Vegan here :)
  • RockynEvie
    Options
    Another here :)
  • FemaleWarriorxo
    FemaleWarriorxo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm not fully vegan still slowly turning into one. (: So far I only have two meat days. I'm planing on cutting it down to one in April <3
  • amanda818
    amanda818 Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Just went back to being a vegan. hello! I've cheated one time this month.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Yep. We're here. Check out the groups Team Vegan and Happy Herbivores.
  • ladyvonna
    ladyvonna Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello there :-) I am a vegan and would love to meet other vegan/vegetarian friends - please feel free to add me.
  • emuchops
    emuchops Posts: 3
    Options
    Vegan here.
  • caldrama
    caldrama Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian here.
  • freenow4evr
    freenow4evr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Pretty much vegan here
  • treetree1980
    treetree1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I prefer to say I eat a plant based diet, but sometimes I need to let people call me a vegan to eliminate confusion. I eat honey. I knit with wool. I don't avoid leather. And on rare occasions I indulge in sushi (so pescetarian I guess?) and lately I've fallen off the wagon and been having dairy, but up till about two weeks ago I was pretty strictly dairy and meat free for almost two years. Looking to get back to my diet, which is why I've started using my fitness pal again (it's been years). I'm concerned though by the whole protein portion, it seems to require a larger percentage of protein than many sources say is necessary, is this a weight loss thing? I'm gonna go look up those groups now. Anyone who wants to friend me on here is welcome to. :smiley:
  • conradCLE
    Options
    I am actually a Carnetarian, so just the opposite. To each their own. Good luck with that.