looking for friends to keep me motivated!

Options
New to my fitness pal

Replies

• kellyhamon
    Options
    Hi me too. I'm just gearing up to start once I get my new trainers, fitbit and rucksack for work. I intend on walking to work 1.7 miles i believe. Once I can do that safely, I hope to run home. I've just started recording what i eat but haven't got the guts to get on the scales. :-/ Lets just do this thing! :-)
  • rockford_5678
    Options
    Hello I am add, I weigh 120kg and looking forward to reduce seriously. Need motivation for carrying on the diet.
    I am in calorie counting and has 1000 kcal diet

Ciao
  • deborahwallent
    Options
    You can do it!
  • tarabarros
    tarabarros Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tara. I'm a really busy mom of three, on the road to loosing 30 pounds. Finally got serious today. :-)
  • lisawilson1401
    lisawilson1401 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    New to my fitness pal

• kad76
    kad76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also looking for friends to help with motivation. I've lost 24pnds since joining mfp and 50 overall, still need to lose 30 and can't seem to break though what I'm at now.
  • palmtree51
    palmtree51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hello my name is Cynthia and I too working on 30 pounds brought on by portion distortion and menopause...
  • rbee2015
    rbee2015 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    New to my fitness pal

Hi and welcome. I am new also, but have learned a ton of interesting stuff around here. And love to pass on helpful information.
    :)
  • deborahwallent
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • maharg1231
    Options
    New here too. Feel free to add me :)
  • lisawilson1401
    Options
    rbee2015 wrote: »
    New to my fitness pal

Hi and welcome. I am new also, but have learned a ton of interesting stuff around here. And love to pass on helpful information.

• lisawilson1401
    Options
    rbee2015 wrote: »
    New to my fitness pal

• lisawilson1401
    Options
    Hi every one happy Sunday
  • lisawilson1401
    Options
    kellyhamon wrote: »
    Hi me too. I'm just gearing up to start once I get my new trainers, fitbit and rucksack for work. I intend on walking to work 1.7 miles i believe. Once I can do that safely, I hope to run home. I've just started recording what i eat but haven't got the guts to get on the scales. :-/ Lets just do this thing! :-)

• lisawilson1401
    Options
    Omg had the worst weekend !!
    Calories piled up because of Vino !!! Grrrrr
  • rexyrox
    rexyrox Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome Deborah!! The MFP community is an awesome place to find motivation, ideas, recipes, workouts etc. and the support is amazing. My goal when I started 7 weeks ago was lose 50, I have lost 15 and loving every minute of it. You can achieve your goals as well. In fact we all can :D best of luck to you on your journey and I hope you find the support you are looking for. You can add me and I will help In anyway I can!! Let's work hard so we can rock our summer bod's!!
  • deborahwallent
    Options
    kad76 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm also looking for friends to help with motivation. I've lost 24pnds since joining mfp and 50 overall, still need to lose 30 and can't seem to break though what I'm at now.

• mommyofthree79
    mommyofthree79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello My Name Is Jenny & I am also looking for New Friends To Help Motivate Me & Who I Can Help Motivate Me As Well. Hope to Hear From Yall Soon :)
  • amy102875
    amy102875 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Looking to add friends too. 39 year old single mom to 4. I've lost 30 so far, 20 to go, then I'll evaluate how much more I'd like to lose.
  • Ellis1016
    Ellis1016 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    New to my fitness pal

Hey! I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated also! Wasn't really using the site so trying to get familiar with it.