Hello Friends! I'm kinda new and would like to have some friends!

Options
Hi Everyone! I have tried MFP before. It's a great thing to use, my problem is, I have a bad few days or I do over my calories and I feel defeated.
I would like some friends to help keep my motivated. I know that we all have slump times, but reassurance from myself isn't always a great motivation.
Please add me, we can keep each other motivated!
Thanks

Replies

• melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Bad days are going to happen all we can do is move forward and get back on track. We're all in this together let me know how I can help you with your journey.
  • dragon_sla
    dragon_sla Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm my own worst enemy also. Don't get down if have a bad day. Remember tomorrow is a new day. If I can do know you can. Feel free to add me if you like and yell if I can help.
  • larisapv
    larisapv Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey, I'm totally new to this myself, let's do this! Don't get disheartened though, success wouldn't be so sweet anyway if it weren't for those moments we thought we couldn't make it, but eventually overcame!
  • hstull82
    hstull82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself. We are in this together.
  • bitsyspider
    bitsyspider Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same thing happens to me :( Add me if you want!
  • wwgal_2141
    wwgal_2141 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for support. I tend to emotional eat (don't we all?). I made the step to start working out this month, however, I just stepped on the scale today. Horror! I need to be healthy! !! I am at 41 BMI and 72 pounds overweight!
  • AlphaLung
    AlphaLung Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Keep fighting. You will do it
  • Paulwmilburn
    Paulwmilburn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am going to try the 5 kg in 5 weeks Karen carpenter diet where you eat anything you want !, just don't swallow it!
  • rajas0423
    rajas0423 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. I currently just finished my spaghetti, (squash that is) while my family is eating blueberry sugar waffles
  • wwgal_2141
    wwgal_2141 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also new to Myfitness. Would love to be a support to you.