Starting over. Motivational friends needed!

Hey all,

Okay so, I'd joined MFP about a month ago but almost immediately lost all motivation. Boo! As a result, I gained another 3lbs which at present, brings me to a total weight of nearly 148lbs, which at a height of 5ft4, is kinda noticeable, and VERY uncomfortable. I'm not 'obese' by any means, I'm a UK size 10-12 at present, but I would love to get down to around 120lbs and back to a UK size 8 (my pre-2 children weight/size)! I also want to tone up everywhere and get my tummy as close to flat as possible! After I had my daughter I snapped back into shape, however I had to have an emergency C Section with my son and although I'm lucky enough to not really have gotten any stretch marks, I've not been able to shift the 'mummy tummy' since. (Although the 'occasional' glasses of wine in the evening, followed by 'picking' at things probably hasn't helped!

Replies

• misstmarie______xo
    misstmarie______xo Posts: 14 Member
    I'm a 24 y/o mother of two as I just mentioned, working as a healthcare assistant and also studying psychology with The Open University, so as you can imagine, my life is pretty busy and I rarely get the time to go to a gym. However, I do own a pretty good exercise bike, weights, and a few workout DVD's, all of which I plan on using at least 5 days a week, no excuses, alongside eating healthily too of course.
    I know I don't have a huge amount to lose and that it's totally do-able as long as I stay motivated and focused which is what I may need some of you guys to help me with!
  • misstmarie______xo
    misstmarie______xo Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me. Any tips/advice welcome!
    Good luck to you all on your goals!
  • jerryrod1975
    jerryrod1975 Posts: 20 Member
    Ok, so I just messaged you before I read your story.