Starting Over

Options
beige2012
beige2012 Posts: 24 Member
Hi all,

I fell off the wagon and I am starting over. I am 5' 4'' and I have 50lbs to lose. I am looking for encouragement and accountability. Add me.

Replies

• 100lbstoloosefemale
    100lbstoloosefemale Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too..got over 100lbs to loose dont know how to add..add me for accountability..day 2 of tracking my food..will work out when baby naps at 130-2pm...
  • johnfraser95
    johnfraser95 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just started over last week! We can do this!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again. This is my first week back and I'm super excited that I lost 9.4 lbs this week! Add me if you'd like. :)
  • pipesydoodle
    pipesydoodle Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started over last week, but it still counts, darnit! I'm 5'4 and I have 100 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me :)
  • Greeneyedgrl_24
    Greeneyedgrl_24 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    One day at a time, you can do this!!! :D
  • AlphaLung
    AlphaLung Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Starting over again. Had a great day 1. Need some friends to push me
  • Lisa_0527
    Lisa_0527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Started over this month...feel free to add me :)
  • jglaser0117
    Options
    Starting over her as well. Being lazy got me right back to square one (being overweight) back into the game now and have lost 8lbs so far! We can all do this!
  • paisleypickle
    paisleypickle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I too have re-started recently. I'm 5'10" and have 32lbs to lose. Same as you, I could use encouragement, support and accountability and I will do my best to offer you support and encouragement too. Feel free to add me!
  • MirryhaD
    MirryhaD Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im officially starting. Cant really say starting over. I am 5'6 and have 50 to loose. I would love some vicarious motivation as well :)
  • slugonarazor
    slugonarazor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me too I am through 7 weeks of my freeletics progress follow me and support my goals,Manchester uk