Waist Shrinking Exercises!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Febgirl
    Febgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What sort of body shape are you - do you generally hold your weight around your middle? Hate to say it but I think genetics plays a big part. I naturally have a small waist in proportion to the rest of my body, and I find it relatively easy to lose inches off my waist, it seems to be one of the first places to go. My butt on the other hand - well that's the last place I start seeing results!

If you tend towards being bigger in the middle it will probably take longer before you see results, but other parts of your body will probably reduce in the meantime. Hang in there...
  • malx21989
    malx21989 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What sort of body shape are you - do you generally hold your weight around your middle? Hate to say it but I think genetics plays a big part. I naturally have a small waist in proportion to the rest of my body, and I find it relatively easy to lose inches off my waist, it seems to be one of the first places to go. My butt on the other hand - well that's the last place I start seeing results!

If you tend towards being bigger in the middle it will probably take longer before you see results, but other parts of your body will probably reduce in the meantime. Hang in there...
    Thank you I will, and since I had a baby 7 months ago yea I hold the weight around my middle (of course:tongue: ) before I got pregnant it wasn't as bad, I held most of my weight in my chest and butt.