Need help I want to lose 70 to 80 lbs by December.

Options

I need to lose 80 lbs and I'm just a little confused?
Ok so to start I'm 5'5 and I 207.4 lbs, 28 years old, female, BMI 34.5, 41.1% body fat, 85.0 lbs body fat mass, basal metabolic rate 1762 calories.
It's all just a little overwhelming to me. I want to know how many calories I should eat each day, what should I eat, how much exercise, how often and what types of exercises? What has worked for you? I have a concert that I'm going to in four months and I wanted to push it for two months and lose up to 30 to 40nlbs. And after the concert drop it down to a more permanent long term change.
The food I thought was the easy part, but when I weighed myself today. I was told I was doing it wrong.

So here is an example of one day for me. I have been doing this for about two weeks and am down 7 lbs.

Breakfast
2 eggs scrambled using half a tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, salt pepper.
Banana
half a piece of whole wheat toast with black berry jam.

Snack
carrots

Lunch
tuna
Slice whole wheat toast
mixed veg with half tbsp extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.

Snack
handful of almonds and low fat pretzels

Dinner
salmon filet
spinach
mixed veg cooked with half tbsp extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
brown rice

About 1300 calories. I was told I needed at least 1700 calories a day to survive and I should drop the fruit in the morning. I felt good starting the day with fresh fruit. I need to double protein from about 60 grams a day to 116 . I'm not quite sure how to do that. any advice appreciated

Replies