10 pounds lost noticing the changes

Options
The left picture is yesterday and the right picture was 3 and a half weeks ago, long way to go but glad to see the changes so early on on my journeym7bgo1eoyakh.jpg

Replies

• jerryrod1975
    jerryrod1975 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    A little goes a long way. My face was the first thing everyone noticed. My whole body has changed, now time to tone up. Good for you on your progress.
  • tonimforsyth
    tonimforsyth Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A little goes a long way. My face was the first thing everyone noticed. My whole body has changed, now time to tone up. Good for you on your progress.

I haven't noticed in my face yet.. Good luck with toning up x
  • afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome, lovely! Well done and keep it up :smile:
  • tonimforsyth
    Options
    Thanks :) im really happy the back fats going ! And my bums looking a bit more defined.. all the uphill walking is paying off :)
  • christianajoy18
    Options
    You're doing great! (:
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Yeah! 10 pounds is definitely noticeable on you.
  • williamv_ovoxo
    Options
    Wow you can totally tell you're doing great work! Keep it up its hard to stay focused!!!!!
  • tonimforsyth
    Options
    Thanks guys. Im glad other people can notice it too.. Im deffinatley going to keep it up and keep posting my progress pics, its encouraging hearing positive feedback x
  • mimikins2412
    mimikins2412 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Seeing progress early on is such a great motivator.
  • Agarland34
    Agarland34 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I can't wait to hit the 10 pound mark.
  • shannonc211
    shannonc211 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the hard work
  • jazzandbill
    jazzandbill Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    U can notice the change. Good job. And is so amazing that happened in less than a month very inspirational. :D
  • tonimforsyth
    Options
    I find that measuring is a better tracker on my progress than the scales and taking pictures made me realise the change.. I couldnt tell looking in the mirror, even tthough I new I had lost inches off my waist and hips I couldn't see it untill I took the photo