Favorite post workout shake

Options
Lorelaa
Lorelaa Posts: 13 Member
Hey everyone! :) I was just wondering if any of you have a favorite post work out protein shake and if so what is it?

Replies

• chopski00711
    Options
    Syntha 6 strawberry milkshake.
  • gsayler860
    gsayler860 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    1 cup vanilla yogurt
    1 Frozen banana
    One spoonful peanut butter
    A few ice cubes
    Milk

Blend. Add more milk or ice to get the consistency you want (milk to thin, ice to thicken).
  • dukecrazy77
    dukecrazy77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Milk, strawberry yogurt, one banana, 1 scoop of choc protein powder, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, tablespoon of honey, half cup orange juice
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    1 cup papaya, 2 scoops vanilla whey, half cup liquid of choice. Blend becomes a pink tasty sludge.
  • Lorelaa
    Lorelaa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! :) I'm going to follow everyone's suggestions and experiment a bit more with mine
  • feelingfiterin
    feelingfiterin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Currently I have been using the FitMiss brand... It's a little less protein than my other kind (16 grams) but only 90 calories and one of the few that I can use with plain water if needed (and still like it). I've been using a cup of unsweetened cashew milk, scoop of protein powder, 1 T Better 'n Peanut Butter (or PB2) and 1/2 a frozen banana. I blend it up then stick it in the freezer for about 10 minutes. So good!
  • Mistraal1981
    Mistraal1981 Posts: 453 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    1 scoop Synthia 6 Chocolate Milkshake
    200ml semi skimmed milk
    1 banana
    80g frozen raspberries
    15g of chia seeds

If I want to jazz it up I might switch the milk for low fat coconut milk, or add a spoon of peanut butter, or replace the banana with Greek yogurt.
  • peterjens
    peterjens Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Muscle Milk protein powder, skim milk, 1/2 frozen banana, and 1/3 cup wheat bran. Yum.
  • DaveyNH
    DaveyNH Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of low fat plain yogurt
    1/4 cup oj
    1/2 cup coconut water not from concentrate
    1 cup Wyman's frozen mixed berries with kale

Delicious!