High School reunion in 6 weeks

Options
Hey everyone,

I have my high school reunion in 6 weeks and I am trying to lose at least 15 pounds . I know I am supposed to eat small meals and exercise more but I just need to consistency and motivation to get the pounds off. I have been struggling with my weight for years and I feel like each time I try to get on the path to losing weight, I am just going to fail. But I need to do this not only to start getting on the path towards fitness but to be able to feel good about myself at the reunion. Please any advice and words of encouragement will be appreciated.

Replies

• Misslionheart
    Options
    Well!... I'm new here but I know that water, exercise and healthy diet works!

I'm walking 30mins a day 5 days a week. I'm drinking 3 or 4 pints of water each day and I have healthy diet.

I've lost 7lbs in the last 8 days. Thats excessive, but I hope to be in a size 12 (EU) dress for my neice's wedding next month.
  • hoots_00
    hoots_00 Posts: 4
    Options
    I've been following the "17 Day Diet" for the last two weeks. I've lost 14 pounds. I've done diets like this before and lost pounds just as fast. It's basically a low carb diet. The real trick is to ensure you keep up your calories, fiber, and other vital nutrients where they should be or you could run into some health problems. It's very important to drink your 8 glasses of water a day. I love this application to keep track of everything.
  • CrimsonWife
    CrimsonWife Posts: 56
    Options
    Give Dukan a try- it works *FAST* and I haven't been hungry.