first tattoo

Options

Replies

• jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    on my screen there's a little button for attaching images/file. Like an email... although, I've been away from MFP and this set up is new for me so.. I'm not much help with that sorry!
  • landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    A cat's paw print. That was many years ago and it's been inked over at least three times for other projects.

I have a lot of tattoos now, sort of wish I would have kept that one visible.
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Tribal style butterfly on my back (for my papillon doggy)...
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    My first and only tattoo right now is my sister as an angel on my right shoulder. She has me as an angel on her left shoulder. If we were to stand next to each other, the angels would be facing each other.
  • wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    Options
    I heart on my left forearm. It's gone now though, I had it cut out with a scalpel while I watched.
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I have what is known as that famous "tramp stamp" It's a panther going up my back, it was symbolic then, I was going through a divorce and I wanted everyone off my back.. now damn it.. I can't get it off... I really want it GONE!!
  • astrocosmiczoom
    astrocosmiczoom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm planning it now. It's going to be a massive multicolored octopus. :wink:
  • fitfunfab76
    Options
    I'd love to get one! My father just passed recently and just even something that says family just to remind me of how strong the connection we had with him and it will be another memory!
  • landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I have what is known as that famous "tramp stamp" It's a panther going up my back, it was symbolic then, I was going through a divorce and I wanted everyone off my back.. now damn it.. I can't get it off... I really want it GONE!!

I've had tattoos reworked several times in the past, although I've decided it's something I will never do again (unless it's something technical like uneven coloring). My tattoos tell my story, good and bad.

Since it's there, see if you can't make it something more meaningful to you at this point in your life.
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    My first tattoo are the initials of someone, somewhere, or something no one can nor will ever figure out.
  • aksteve777
    aksteve777 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Infinity with my lovers name built in.love my ink
  • WebFootFreak
    WebFootFreak Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on my first, hopefully in September after my last race.

mxqzvf72p9su.jpg

I'd swap the bike wheel so it's not negative color. I've also been planning a biomechanical. Not sure If I want to do shoulder or lower leg
  • CrownThisBitch
    Options
    I kinda went insane on my "first" and got 3... Under my boob on my ribcage I have a tribute to a friend that passed of cancer. I have "never look back" on my shoulder, And I have a deployment tattoo on the back of my neck (it's small and at my hairline actually really hard to see unless u look for it)
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I have a very small paw print on my ankle since I love animals and worked as a vet tech. I'd love to get another one but that would mean instant divorce since my husband HATES them and was beyond pissed that I got one at all!
  • Juliegress
    Juliegress Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Butterfly between my boobies
  • suzeequu
    suzeequu Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    g8omzbosdegw.jpg
    in memory of my mom who died when I was 6 months old
    4.jpg 85.4K
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    My first was a tiny Butterfly on my hip.
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Stars on my right foot.
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    5g9zpga6kgo0.jpg
  • kmlong2015
    kmlong2015 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    My first tattoooo.. the feather on my collarbone. Drunken/stoned as hell exfriend did it for me. Wanted it realistic, had to come to terms with it looking much less.