Where in the World is....

Options
renae5
renae5 Posts: 393 Member
OK, I don't know if you guys have done this before and I know I could find out for myself if I went through EVERY ONE'S profile but I thought it would be fun to see who is where. I know when I see NC in a post I wonder if that person could be closer than I think... but here goes if your are interested.
I am Cindy (Renae) and I live in Stumpy Point, NC (don't make fun of the name!!) That is in Dare County which is where you will find the Northern Outer Banks, ie. Nags Head, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Cape Hatteras. See ALL our towns have funny names!! Any one else from NC?? How bout Eastern NC??
What about every one else, where are you???

Replies

• renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    OK, I don't know if you guys have done this before and I know I could find out for myself if I went through EVERY ONE'S profile but I thought it would be fun to see who is where. I know when I see NC in a post I wonder if that person could be closer than I think... but here goes if your are interested.
    I am Cindy (Renae) and I live in Stumpy Point, NC (don't make fun of the name!!) That is in Dare County which is where you will find the Northern Outer Banks, ie. Nags Head, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Cape Hatteras. See ALL our towns have funny names!! Any one else from NC?? How bout Eastern NC??
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I'm on Brighton, UK - a long way away from most of you guys :cry:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am in Bridgeport, CT, which is in Fairfield County..........a suburb area of NYC. (a little over an hour on the train to Grand Central Station)
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    A ways north of you. I am in Cadillac, Michigan.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    im from Ireland, hope ye all had a great weekend! :drinker:
  • Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am in Bridgeport, CT, which is in Fairfield County..........a suburb area of NYC. (a little over an hour on the train to Grand Central Station)

Salem CT here.. New London County :drinker:
  • cerfin
    cerfin Posts: 41
    Options
    Just north of Baltimore.
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Nampa Idaho, about 25 minutes from Boise Idaho, the home of the BSU Bronco's, known for their blue football field :happy:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I'm in NC - WESTERN NC, the beautiful mountains - I live in Brevard NC about 25 miles SW of Asheville (closest city)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I live in Auburn, WA. That's just south of Seattle.
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Shelbyville Tn the walking horse captial of the world and hour southeast of Nashville.
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    I'm right outside of Boston, MA.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ft Lauderdale Florida ( dont throw bricks at me ppls with snow...ok...please!)
    :flowerforyou:
  • jawaria
    Options
    Pittsburgh, PA...Alleghany County!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hi Renae.....My name is Renae also and I am from Newton, NC and I LOVE the Outer Banks! I usually try to get there at least once a year! Hopefully again I can be there this year for the 4th of July! And we spell our names the same! That's awesome! Hi and nice to meet you!
    Renae

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I'm in NC - WESTERN NC, the beautiful mountains - I live in Brevard NC about 25 miles SW of Asheville (closest city)

I'm in Greenville, SC you're about 45 miles from me :drinker:
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i'm up in tropical St. Paul Minnesota!!!!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Central Ohio, Galion to be exact. I've also lived in St. Augustine Florida and in the winter I miss it!
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    i'm up in tropical St. Paul Minnesota!!!!

I graduated from John F. Kennedy High School 2000 in Bloomington, MN My family lives there still. As tropical as it can get! :laugh: :sad:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Greenwich NY,about an hour northeast of Albany and 45 minutes east of Saratoga Springs.