Hello from NJ

Options
Happy Spring!! Don't worry, it'll be along eventually... Ocean County here, where you hailing from?

Replies

• amrunner69
    amrunner69 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    A little snow to keep us honest!! Morris County, NJ
  • badzoe
    badzoe Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I live in Bucks Co., PA but work out in Lambertville, NJ. Happy Spring!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Middlesex County here :)
  • judithlyn
    judithlyn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you all! Hope the weather isn't ruining your eating like it is me! Haha
    Had a great morning out with my son (13) running the dogs and getting some air. It was gorgeous this morning! Unfortunately, a trip thru Taco Bell started me off badly but I'll bounce back. I always do!!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I see a couple people posting, but no one from the real Jersey...South Jersey! Camden County reprazent! OP, I guess you count depending where you are in Ocean County.
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Monmouth county here
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    belimawr wrote: »
    Monmouth county here

Your name always catches my eye in the forums. I live in Bellmawr and almost send you a PM to see if you did, too, until I realized it was belimawr.
  • sweetbamaTLC
    sweetbamaTLC Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Southern girl here...Central Alabama, born and raised! Things are starting to bloom here! Happy Spring!!!
  • judithlyn
    Options
    I see a couple people posting, but no one from the real Jersey...South Jersey! Camden County reprazent! OP, I guess you count depending where you are in Ocean County.

North! Ha! Right on the border of Monmouth. Glad to see you. Enjoying Spring yet?!
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    judithlyn wrote: »

North! Ha! Right on the border of Monmouth. Glad to see you. Enjoying Spring yet?!

We got some of that snow yesterday, but I got out for nice run in shorts and t-shirt today!
  • judithlyn
    Options
    Yah! Gorgeous morning. Took all three dogs out to run like rampant fools! They even jumped in the River for a swim! (Labradors)
  • annvalerio
    annvalerio Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The real shore area here Belmar...NJ Boards we walk..Looking to lose 50lbs by summer..Think I can ?
  • JLDRKSJ
    JLDRKSJ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi ya...Middlesex here
  • annvalerio
    Options
    Belmar..NJ
  • annvalerio
    Options
    Where are you from ? What part of NJ?
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am in Camden County also, Atco... feel free to friend me jersey people!
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    I am in Camden County also, Atco... feel free to friend me jersey people!

So, you went to the Wood for high school, huh? Born and raised in Atco.
  • abarbie182009
    abarbie182009 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!bergen county here!
  • Never_Quit32
    Never_Quit32 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    If I am from the Pacific NW, is it worth posting here....looking for fitness friends all over.
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    If I am from the Pacific NW, is it worth posting here....looking for fitness friends all over.

Portland is my favorite city in the country. Add me if you'd like. I'm probably a *kitten* friend, but I try to be funny.