Kohl's

Options
Bartleyk11
Bartleyk11 Posts: 16 Member
Went to Kohl's with the family today. I hate that store - they never have anything that fits me....no big and tall section to be found. But, I tried on a pair of jeans, that were a size smaller than I normally wear - and they were a little bit loose! I don't typically enjoy trying on clothes....but that made me pretty happy. I might start shopping at Kohl's more often.

Replies

• sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    That is great. I love the NSV's more then seeing the numbers moving :) Keep it up
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • delita259
    delita259 Posts: 15
    Options
    Well congrats! every bit of progress deserves to be celebrated!!
  • whitneyann0814
    Options
    Awesome job!!!

I hate Kohls too, keep up the great work :)
  • Losershawn
    Losershawn Posts: 152
    Options
    Congrats! You're working it man!
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I used to go to Kohl's with my grandmom all the time. The only thing I typically get out of there is household goods, or underwerar lol
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Went to Kohl's with the family today. I hate that store - they never have anything that fits me....no big and tall section to be found. But, I tried on a pair of jeans, that were a size smaller than I normally wear - and they were a little bit loose! I don't typically enjoy trying on clothes....but that made me pretty happy. I might start shopping at Kohl's more often.

I had this exact experience on Saturday!! Congrats on the jeans...must have felt amazing putting them on!!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is one of the best feelings EVER!!! :bigsmile:
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    great work, great success!!! and I love Michigan (your sweatshirt), I'm from there!!!
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    no a big fan of Kohl's but my hubby had good luck this weekend finding good deals on sale racks. Congrats!! Maybe you'll start to like it.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    at one time i owned the domain Kohlshatesfatpeople.com lol
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Dude, I'm right there with you for all the same reasons. I like the stores and their merchandise but they really limit their customer base. same with ****s sporting goods. If you aint less than 220 lbs, there's no point shopping there.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    d i c k s sporting goods stupid spell check... cmon!!! Its a legitimate business.
  • zucena
    zucena Posts: 43
    Options
    woo hoo!!! kudos!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!