Bonjour!

Options
kiltbunny
kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
I'm Kim, 29 and I've decided that I need to make some major changes in my life. I am going to be marrying the love of my life in June 2012 and I want to make sure the beginning of our life together is also the beginning of us living a healthy life together.

I currently weigh in higher than I ever have in my entire life. I want to lose at least 45 lbs by Jan 1 and then another 15-20 by the day of our wedding.

I will certainly be needing support, so please help me out!!

Replies

• kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    hi, you can add me if you like :)
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey! There are lots of motivating people on this site! Congrats on your engagement! :)
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your long journey! I like how you have set multiple goals.
  • swampole70704
    Options
    Im trying to lose weight for my wedding in October and so I know how you feel! add me if you like, I'd love to have some fellow bride support and im sure that you could use it too! :)
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. I love the I have some other brides to discuss the journey with!
  • AprilHead
    AprilHead Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I want to keep an eye on your journey! I'm sending you a friend request. :)
  • rockinfree
    rockinfree Posts: 6
    Options
    Good luck! I recently got married in October 2010, so I can relate :) I didn't lose as much weight as I wanted to for the wedding, but I fit in my dress lol. I added you too.