Soldier in FT. Drum... HI! :D

Options
Hi! My name is Adam and as the title says I am a soldier located in Ft. Drum NY. I am an MP, (military police) a combat veteran, a patriot, Buddhist, and a GYM RAT. I love to talk especially to the ladies:wink: I am currently on bike patrol (no not the ones with the motor, the one you pedal!) and love it! I've battled depression since I was 11, lost my mother when I was 18 and my fiance left me about 3 weeks after I was boots on ground in Iraq almost 2 years ago. I'm open minded and love to chat! Dont be afraid to say hi to me!

Replies

• lovezumba
    lovezumba Posts: 26
    Options
    I just thought I would respond with a HI and a welcome to MFP!!!!! I live about an hour and a half away from fort drum!!!! so another northern new yorker WOOHOO
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Hey!
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and thank you for serving.
  • bbgunz88
    bbgunz88 Posts: 12
    Options
    Now don't confuse me for a yank! I was raised in the south! But I got orders to here so a country boy stuck in the north country is like a potato in a salad: doesnt work! lol :laugh:
  • mestupscout
    mestupscout Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. My Godson is at FT Drum too.
  • patssarah
    patssarah Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I lived in Watertown for 7 years!!!! I miss it!!!!! Welcome! and Thank you for your service!!
  • AshAmzing
    AshAmzing Posts: 8
    Options
    Are you one of the bike patrols patrolling the neighborhoods? Ha ha! I love Fort Drum! It's so beautiful here with grass a vibrant green I've never seen before living in the South.
  • kristidann
    kristidann Posts: 42
    Options
    Hello and welcome!