Need of friends is strong

Options
suzbkr
suzbkr Posts: 2 Member
Please help ... Wanted friends that give support and motivation and will power to help keep me on track! The will power to get to the gym is lacking somewhat some days during the week ... All is good at the weekends , but after a hard days work at the office , a kick up the bum to get you there is what is needed.

Please apply within :)

Replies

• jazzandbill
    jazzandbill Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new so don't know how to help. But I'm taking baby steps since the eating habits for me are my biggest challenge. I can b a friend to motivate and learn through the process.
  • vivalafig
    vivalafig Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I need a kick in the bum to exercise every day of the week haha I'm going to add you and anybody who sees my comment, feel free to add me!!
  • JordanRay21
    JordanRay21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sent a request!
  • davehood369
    davehood369 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    suzbkr wrote: »
    Please help ... Wanted friends that give support and motivation and will power to help keep me on track! The will power to get to the gym is lacking somewhat some days during the week ... All is good at the weekends , but after a hard days work at the office , a kick up the bum to get you there is what is needed.

• davehood369
    davehood369 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    add if you like ..got some good gym tips
    suzbkr wrote: »