Looking for girls 5'3-5'0 for inspiration!

Options

Replies

• bellalee426
    bellalee426 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    im super short 5'1 and currently I am 154 I would really like to be friends with some people going through the same thing. Been looking at some short girls posts and they are super small like 5'3 130 pounds. That's my goal to be!!! Not where I want to lose weight from so just wondering if there is anyone else out there who is like me. I am currently 4 days in to my new found lifestyle so I could use some major motivation

• bellalee426
    bellalee426 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    im super short 5'1 and currently I am 154 I would really like to be friends with some people going through the same thing. Been looking at some short girls posts and they are super small like 5'3 130 pounds. That's my goal to be!!! Not where I want to lose weight from so just wondering if there is anyone else out there who is like me. I am currently 4 days in to my new found lifestyle so I could use some major motivation
    I'm with you girl! It's tough for us short people :smile: ive been at this on and off for a while. Ive made a giant step in my health amd do the best i can to keep at it. Some days are harder than others. keep up the good work! I'll friend you for some extra motivation.
  • SSUF15
    SSUF15 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and I'm 147. I was at my heaviest over break at 153. My ultimate goal is 118 and to be able to run 5 miles straight. I'm doing a running challenge if you want to join! It's called Running for Beginners. This journey for me is going to be really slow.
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5' 1/2 '' weigh 116 lbs would like to lose a few more pounds but finding it very hard
  • ElkeKNJ
    ElkeKNJ Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am too short for my weight as well, at 5:2, my CW is 148, my goal is 120. I thought MFP never sets your daily goal below 1200 kcal, which for me is 450 kcal deficit from maintenance level, and therefore less than a pound loss per week. I don't think even my 4 year-old eats below 1000 kcal.
  • Shannonbarrow
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 140 and want to get down to 119. Right now I'm doing Jilians 30 day shred and I'm currently on level 2 and noticing a lot of change actively as I can do more for longer but not physically yet. Though I'm still hopeful to look good for summer!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 158, goal is 119. Hoping to get there slowly and sustainably - preferably by the time I go back to my hometown at Christmas.
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'1" and I did lose about 20 pounds before but I gained a little back so now I'm trying to work it off again. I'm always looking for fitness friends :)
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    hey there! I'm 5'2" and currently about 150 pounds! Feel free to add me if ya like!
  • xomaddyfriend
    xomaddyfriend Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'3 and 117 (: Gw is 105 <3
  • amystuefer
    amystuefer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! I am 5'2" and currently 160.3. I would like to get down to 130. I am fairly new to this app, I downloaded it a long time ago but never really used it. I am always open to new fitness friends so feel free to add me!!
  • ShrinkingKitt
    ShrinkingKitt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and weight 158. So I FEEL your pain!! My first goal is to get down to 140s, because I haven't been there in 2 years. I had a baby 8 months ago, and lost the weight I gained with him, but want to lose the weight I already had on before I got preggers. Feel free to add me! Also, maciastwin - I am probably starting the Thrive challenge soon!
  • suerontur3
    suerontur3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sue, this is my 3rd week on MFP, counting calories and exercising lightly, have not shed a pound yet! Ugh!!! I'm 5'1 and trying to lose 15lbs. Love these posts, keeps me motivated.
  • GemeliaFP
    GemeliaFP Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft11 and 140 lbs! Feel free to add me :)
  • SAH1080
    SAH1080 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and currently at 119 lbs. I started MFP 4 years ago at 158 lbs. It completely changed my life. I got down to 105 and began to run for the first time in years. I had a baby a year ago and gained 35 lbs. I am looking do get back down to my goal weight of 108. Feel free to add me. I am always looking for support.
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'1'' and started at 198 lbs. I'm now at 159 lbs. My goal is 130-135 lbs. I log everyday. Feel free to add me :)
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hi Gang, I'm 5'2 and weigh 113 right now. I used to hover around 118 but topped out at 121 during the holidays.

As a runner in HS I was very used to practicing for hours a day and shoveling whatever I wished into my mouth with no worries. I think I weighed around 105 then. So as I got older and my lifestyle changed I saw my weight begin to creep and I wanted to take control of it sooner than later.

I'm not trying to lose aggressively. I eat pretty close to maintenance (1400 cal/day) but have still lost about a pound a month. I do mostly resistance training with some cardio thrown in here and there (typically to off-set dessert or beers. :smile: ). My fiance & I are getting married in September so I figure I will keep trucking until then and see if I can get to 110. I'm not sure if I will realistically be able to maintain at that weigh though, so I'll have to reevaluate later in the year.

Feel free to add me, I think my diary is open to friends.
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11, 53 years old, and started at 150 lbs. I am now 119 with a goal of 105.
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Sorry, forgot to say you can friend me.
  • BdBrown79
    BdBrown79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and right now at 131, My goal weight is 119. It doesn't seem like a lot of weight to lose, but def does seem to be the hardest thing to do. Please feel free to add me. I am looking for some different food options from those that are losing weight.