JM Slimdown challenge

Options
parvati
parvati Posts: 432 Member
A few of us are starting this Monday. Someone suggested that i posted it on the forums to welcome others to joins too. So here we go....
Last time i did this i had great results & went on my beach holiday with washboard abs!!! If you stick to it you will see great results. I started to see better definition after 1 week!

I know lots of time people post there measurements & weight before they do these... I would definitely take your measurements or before pictures so that you can gage your own progress....feel free to post yours if you want....

HERE IS THE SCHEDULE FOR THE CHALLENGE:

Day 1 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
Day 2 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
Day 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
Day 4 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
Day 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
Day 6 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
Day 7 - DAY OFF
Day 8 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
Day 9 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2
Day 10 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
Day 11 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2
Day 12 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
Day 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
Day 14 - DAY OFF
Day 15 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1/NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
Day 16 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2
Day 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
Day 18 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 AND 2
Day 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
Day 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
Day 21 - DAY OFF
Day 22 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2 AND 1
Day 23 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
Day 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
Day 25 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES/30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2
Day 26 - DAY OFF
Day 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES/30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
Day 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM/NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2 AND LEVEL 1
DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

Replies

• savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Sounds good if you have all those DVDs
  • elysetoplin
    elysetoplin Posts: 253
    Options
    bump! i've been wanting to try this challenge for a while.
  • tawnabanana
    tawnabanana Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm so ready for this! Ready to get started in the morning!
  • safari20111
    safari20111 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like.
  • parvati
    Options
    Day 1 complete... :)
  • tawnabanana
    Options
    Day 1...No too shabby!
  • tawnabanana
    Options
    Day 2--The workout was good, but I did have some soreness this afternoon. Did deeper lunges and squats and I definitely pay for it when I try to get up after sitting down for a little while. We'll see how NMTZ feels in the morning!!
  • parvati
    Options
    Day 2 was good.... Dreading trouble zones tomorrow, it's been a while since I did it....
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm a day behind, had to take a break today because I have been doing too much.

I'm altering it a bit, since I've already been doing the 30DS I'm just going to do level 2 for day one and two. I haven't even looked at her other videos yet, probably won't until it's time to do them haha
  • parvati
    Options
    Day 3, did trouble zones today & it kicked my butt!!!! It`s been a couple of months since i`ve done that one...it got hard again...lol
    But i did enjoy it! Well, as much as you enjoy stuff like that...lol
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    What videos do you need besides the 30 day shred? I'd like to try this eventually...
  • tawnabanana
    Options
    Day 3-NMTZ. All I can say is ouch, but it was good. Just about the time I thought I couldn't do anymore with my legs she moved to the floor...thank goodness. Walking pretty gingerly now, but as long as I keep moving my legs don't hurt as bad. We'll see how I feel in the morning when it's time for lunges again. WooHoo!!
  • tawnabanana
    Options
    You will need Jillian Michael's three videos---30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. They are all worth it and run about $10-$12 a piece in stores, but may be cheaper online.
  • apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    Options
    Bump
  • littlemissanguissette
    Options
    Still a day behind, so I'm on day 2. Did Level 2 of the 30DS, we'll see what NMTZ looks like tomorrow!
  • Ninetta
    Ninetta Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    bump

:)
  • kheaudet
    kheaudet Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump
  • littlemissanguissette
    Options
    Okay...I just did my first NMTZ workout. I hate Jillian. I was shaking, absolutely DRIPPING sweat, and using words I normally don't use [and I am a liberal profanist] But I didn't let her get the best of me, I did almost everything!

But I'm seriously going to die. I might have to take a day off tomorrow, or just drop down to Shred Level 1 instead of the 2 I was going to do.
  • parvati
    Options
    Okay...I just did my first NMTZ workout. I hate Jillian. I was shaking, absolutely DRIPPING sweat, and using words I normally don't use [and I am a liberal profanist] But I didn't let her get the best of me, I did almost everything!

But I'm seriously going to die. I might have to take a day off tomorrow, or just drop down to Shred Level 1 instead of the 2 I was going to do.

Sorry, i am giggling reading this...lol
    I made my husband do the shred with my months ago & he did a lot of swearing & name calling towards Jill...lol
    These are not easy workouts.... because you are a day behind tomorrow is shred level 1 for you. I haven't done these videos for a few months & it's kind of like i've never done them before... A few months ago i was doing trouble zones daily, like it was the shred...easy peasy.... Goodness, i'm soooo not there right now!!! lol
    Good job today!
  • parvati
    Options
    OK, Day 4 today...it was supposed to be the shred but i have a bunch of company comping to town tonight & i knew i wouldn't have time or space to do Boost Metabolism tomorrow so i did it today & am planning on doing the shred tomorrow....

OK so i just finished Boost Metabolism....& i seriously feel like i want to die!!! OMG, it was tuff!!!!
    Every day this week i have done the slim down challenge & then straight into my C25K...uuummm not today...i think we will fit that one in a little bit later....

It is a long weekend for us here in Canada & I will be camping this weekend & not able to do the videos... but i am going to make note of the exercises in the shred level & just do them out there... I'm not copping out!! I'll do the shred, my C25K & also i have a TRX so i will be working out on that as well.
    I will be back on track tuesday... & will make up the missed workouts next week!!

I'll try & check in on here tomorrow, but if not... HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!! :)