Alcohol

Options
Last night I had a good night with my girlfriends but lots of alcohol was consumed but we did dance the night away how do I count this?

Replies

• SonofNorthernDarkness
    Options
    track the alcohol as best as you can and log your dancing as excercise
  • ValleySimTech
    ValleySimTech Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    The drinks or at least the alchohol and mix types are probably in the database. I know dancing is in there as well. Of course with both things you have to have kept track of how many drinks and how much time you spent dancing. :) I know this can be a challenge when your out having a great time as keeping track for MFP is probably the furthest thing from your mind. I say give it a good guess-imate and leave it at that.
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    As far as alcohol, I just throw away that entire day. Luckily this does not happen often.
  • dianamattinson
    Options
    Great thanks for all the advice it was several bottles of wine and a couple of hours dancing
  • h_thrilla
    h_thrilla Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    As far as alcohol, I just throw away that entire day. Luckily this does not happen often.
    I do the same thing. . Unless it's 1 or 2 drinks then I'll log it. But for the most part, I say forget it... today is a wash and I'll try again tomorrow. Luckily I keep it in check. My body doesn't respond well if I drink too often plus I don't like undoing all my hard work.

• dianamattinson
    Options
    It wa a random unexpected night the girls came round for a coffee and the rest they say is history