toned stomach

Options
On the left was me 7 days ago, and on the right is me today with 6lbs down. Have any of you lovely people any tips for toned stomach or workout routines which work for a toned tummy???
P.s, you all look fab!!! X

Replies

• Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    There's no way to target body fat. For an explanation, google "spot reduction myth". To shrink fat, eat the right number of calories, and also do full-body strength training to retain muscle and keep a high metabolism. Which strength program are you following?
  • oregano13
    Options
    hey! so as Cherimoose said, you can't melt fat in certain spots, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do your abs!
    When you do core exercise, you stomach looks flatter and more toned even if there's some fat. Same goes to any muscle group. Your butt will go up the hamstrings if you start doing squats daily, no matter how much weight you are losing in the process.

Any abs routine is good, I personally am exercising with the 30 days abs app (PRO). I have done 30 Days challenges before that I just found in google search. Any routine you find online is good if you stick to it. Google them, pick one, do one for a month, I swear you'll see a difference. Don't wait to lose all the fat first, it doesn't matter. Planks, crunches, sit-ups, all the core goodness is waiting for you! :) Good luck!
  • kerryp4648
    Options
    Great!!! Thank you both!