where are you all going on your holidays????

Options
Misskathryn00
Misskathryn00 Posts: 47 Member
i'll start.....................cornwall, uk.......... for nearly 2 weeks at the end of july with my lovely fiance and dog, that's why i need to lose the weight, i'll be visiting family down there that i haven't seen in years, some of them over 15 years!! my 11 year old will be in france with my parents for one of the weeks we are away, i've never been away from him for so long, or so far! arghh!!!!!

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    im going to turkey in july for 2 weekssssssssssss:smile:
  • Misskathryn00
    Options
    ooo nice!!!!! x
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Going to north of france next week, but just visiting the inlaws and other family, so not sure if it counts as a proper holiday.
    Off to Nice in the south of France WITHOUT CHILDREN (whoohoo) in july for 5 days, and then in october, we're going to centerparcs for a week, Elveden.
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    im going interrailing round europe :)
  • Helena4
    Helena4 Posts: 124
    Options
    1 week in Torremolinos, Spain with my boyfriend (26th June-3rd July)
    1 week in Alicante, Spain with the girls (14th-21st July)
    13 days in the Algarve, Portugal with the family (21st August-2nd August)

That's ALOT of bikini time.....6 weeks to loose the last bit!!!! HELP!
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    1 week in Torremolinos, Spain with my boyfriend (26th June-3rd July)
    1 week in Alicante, Spain with the girls (14th-21st July)
    13 days in the Algarve, Portugal with the family (21st August-2nd August)

That's ALOT of bikini time.....6 weeks to loose the last bit!!!! HELP!

perfect summer!
  • ballwebhost
    ballwebhost Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bumping this because it seems interesting :) No long holidays planned this year, but going on a few small trips with my Girlfriend, Dublin a few times, Waterford and Paris for our aniversary and THINKING of popping the question :O ! :O :D Could you imagine? Under the eiffel tower :O
  • Misskathryn00
    Options
    Bumping this because it seems interesting :) No long holidays planned this year, but going on a few small trips with my Girlfriend, Dublin a few times, Waterford and Paris for our aniversary and THINKING of popping the question :O ! :O :D Could you imagine? Under the eiffel tower :O

well i hope she doesn't see this first!!!!! lol, thanks for the bump, and i think you should go for it!!!! ask her!!!! :)
  • betharose7
    betharose7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've got family in Cornwall, a town called torpoint it's just on the boarder of Devon/Cornwall you usually pass through it if you take the ferry route on your travels. This year I'm going to Orlando on holiday with my hubby! He's in Afghanistan at the moment and deserves a treat when he gets back! The main highlight being a trip to Harry Potters hogwarts!! Very excited! Got 14 weeks to lose the extra pounds :O
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    wow you are all going to REALLY exciting places...as for me, I am heading back home to Oklahoma to visit my friends and family since I moved to vegas 8 months ago! My boyfriend and I are going during our three year anniversary so we can go eat at the restaurant he took me to on our first date- definitely not counting calories that day! :)

OH and I am going to Bonnaroo music festival!
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    I'm going to turkey also in july but for a week

but what makes this holiday extra special is its a surprise for my mums 50th and she's NEVER been abroad and has no idea. Be me, my mum, sister, her 5 yr old, my brother and his fiancee going...really can't wait.

my 5 kids are staying at home with daddy while I go too hehe