Hi!

Options
Somewhat new to myfitnesspal.com. I just wanted to say and HI and I think this will really help me stay on track with my weight loss goals. I'm really trying to remained focused and determined.

Replies

• nateandrews
    Options
    Hey, good luck! Remember to keep yourself motivated and committed. Just have to have the right mindset and you can pull it off.
  • lauradrach
    Options
    Hi, I just started myself. It's definitely a different mind set then what I had before. I feel more determined. I quit smoking 7 months ago, and am now ready to tackle my weight.
  • missdj21
    missdj21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Im new on here. First day actually although been trying to do the LCHF diet for 6 weeks but only lost 2 lbs so really disappointed. THought I would log everything onto this myftnesspal.com but it all seems pretty ridiculous to me as it says everything opposite to what Ive been doing and tells me to eat loads more calories than I would ever eat. I have 7 stone to lose so really want to move things along a bit. Any dieas?? Ive only eaten 700 cals today and 49 carbs. x
  • Ellis1016
    Ellis1016 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks Nate! Definitely going to keep my motivation going.
  • Ellis1016
    Ellis1016 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on quitting smoking Laura, you're definitely on the right path! That's for sure an accomplishment in itself. Keep up the good work ! :D