thanks rock music

Options
thanks to metallica .iron maiden .foo fighters for getting me throu some killer gym sessions :)

Replies

• never2bstopped
    never2bstopped Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Amen!!
  • jamiefarnsworth952
    Options
    Hell yeah!!! Two weeks by all that remainsis freaking killer work out song idk why but it is
  • davehood369
    davehood369 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    top tune :)
    Hell yeah!!! Two weeks by all that remainsis freaking killer work out song idk why but it is

• slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Everlong, MIA and Learn to Fly by Foo Fighters blasting out my Ipod only yesterday as I ran.
  • wetwookie1988
    Options
    This sounds weird, but check out a band called "Austrian Death Machine", it's a metal band that writes songs based on Arnold Schwarzenegger one-liners. It's pretty funny stuff, but it definitely gets me moving in the gym. "Get to the Choppa" and "One More Rep" are great tunes by them.
  • natalie741s
    natalie741s Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I listen to metallica's one on repeat while I'm rowing. Can't help but sing (?) along to it, think I scare the other gym goers
  • davehood369
    davehood369 Posts: 57 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    lol ..I got a metallica play list on spotify ...I was lucky enough to see them live last year .front row :)
  • never2bstopped
    never2bstopped Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    This sounds weird, but check out a band called "Austrian Death Machine", it's a metal band that writes songs based on Arnold Schwarzenegger one-liners. It's pretty funny stuff, but it definitely gets me moving in the gym. "Get to the Choppa" and "One More Rep" are great tunes by them.

Their music videos are odd, but they are fun to listen to.
  • wetwookie1988
    Options
    Their music videos are odd, but they are fun to listen to.[/quote]

Yeah I know, but they give me all the gymspiration I need for that last set!
  • teresaryan67
    teresaryan67 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Going to have to try some of those when I am working out!!!